More facts

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: More facts

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:Paulsacramento, you said:
"Look at what is written: Christ is the EXACT representation of His (God's) nature, which means He is exactly like GOD with the SAME nature, a created being can NOT have the same nature as its creator."

Why can God the father not create his son to have the same nature as himself? Does his power stop at some point?
Do you understand what you just said?
The bible tells us that is NOT what happened, it makes clear that Christ, the son of God, was BORN of God, not created.
Why CAN'T God create a being that has the same nature as Him? the same reason that God can't be evil, can't make a round square or make a married bachelor.
Do you understand that IF the Word of God was a created being that the bible would say so? that it doesn't say that, that it states that He was Born means just that.
The word of God is WITH God and IS God and He become FLESH.
Christ, like His Father, is the FIRST and the LAST.
Even Micah states as such:
Micah 5:2, that is what Matthew referes to in Matthew 2: 5-6
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

PaulSacramento wrote:
"Look at what is written: Christ is the EXACT representation of His (God's) nature, which means He is exactly like GOD with the SAME nature, a created being can NOT have the same nature as its creator."

Why can God the father not create his son to have the same nature as himself? Does his power stop at some point?
The bible tells us that is NOT what happened, it makes clear that Christ, the son of God, was BORN of God, not created.
Why CAN'T God create a being that has the same nature as Him? the same reason that God can't be evil, can't make a round square or make a married bachelor.
Do you understand that IF the Word of God was a created being that the bible would say so? that it doesn't say that, that it states that He was Born means just that.
I have posted this scripture before...did you not read it? It say: The first born of all creation. It does not say, the first born, it says the first born of all creation. Jesus is not the first, and the last like father is.

Colossians 1:15
“He is the image of the invisible God, THE FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION; by means of him all other things were created in the Heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordship or governments or authorities. All (other) things have been created through him and for him."
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

Paul, if you are trying to get me to say something so you can ban me...just do it. I'm sure no one on the forum will think bad of you.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:Paul, if you are trying to get me to say something so you can ban me...just do it. I'm sure no one on the forum will think bad of you.
Do you like quarrels? Was this post needed? Why even you wrote it? What for? Can you tell me?

I am sure that Paul is not trying to get you.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Has anyone asked Domenic if he's a Jehovah's Witness?

FL y:-?
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:Has anyone asked Domenic if he's a Jehovah's Witness?

FL y:-?
Domenic is a former JW, although t is very clear that he still holds the majority of their incorrect doctrines to be true.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator

Post by PaulSacramento »

Domenic wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:

I have posted this scripture before...did you not read it? It say: The first born of all creation. It does not say, the first born, it says the first born of all creation. Jesus is not the first, and the last like father is.

Colossians 1:15
“He is the image of the invisible God, THE FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION; by means of him all other things were created in the Heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordship or governments or authorities. All (other) things have been created through him and for him."
Some one should have told that to John of Patmos.