More facts

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
Domenic
Established Member
Christian: Yes

Re: More facts

Post by Domenic »

1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:I looked at 1 Corinthians 8:6
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

Hmm. Interesting.
You should read Colossians 1: 1-15. This explains that Jesus is the son of God the Father, The first born of all creations, and through Jesus, the first of all creation, all other things were created.
And I have read this http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-Son-of-God.html about Jesus being the Son
And this http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-first-born.html about Jesus being the firstborn.

Jesus is God.
Believe what you want. Take warning...if you are wrong, you are taking the glory away from the father, and giving it to the son, a creation of the father. As father said, "I will have no other Gods before me." If you read scriptures you will find that Jesus never took the glory away from the father...never.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Domenic,

If you're wrong, you are worshiping a false Christ, and you are lost in your sins.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

RickD wrote:Domenic,

If you're wrong, you are worshiping a false Christ, and you are lost in your sins.
I should be a holy, sinless judge like you, taking some of the load from Jesus? I'll think about that.
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by 1over137 »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

Hmm. Interesting.
You should read Colossians 1: 1-15. This explains that Jesus is the son of God the Father, The first born of all creations, and through Jesus, the first of all creation, all other things were created.
And I have read this http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-Son-of-God.html about Jesus being the Son
And this http://www.gotquestions.org/Jesus-first-born.html about Jesus being the firstborn.

Jesus is God.
Believe what you want. Take warning...if you are wrong, you are taking the glory away from the father, and giving it to the son, a creation of the father. As father said, "I will have no other Gods before me." If you read scriptures you will find that Jesus never took the glory away from the father...never.
Jesus creation of the father? Do you have scriptural support for this?
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:

Hmm. Interesting.

Jesus is God.
Jesus creation of the father? Do you have scriptural support for this?
Colossians 1:1-21 This will tell you who the father is, and who Jesus is. I only came back to answer your question.
Lonewolf
Valued Member

Post by Lonewolf »

The Incomparable Christ
13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,
14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
18 He is also ahead of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.
19 For it was at the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him,
20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.
21 And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds,
Your outward profession of having put on Christ, has as yet to put off Plato from your heart!
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

Lonewolf wrote:The Incomparable Christ
13 For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,
16 For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him.
18 He is also ahead of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.
19 For it was at the Father’s good pleasure for all the fullness to dwell in Him,
20 and through Him to reconcile all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross; through Him, I say, whether things on earth or things in heaven.
21 And although you were formerly alienated and hostile in mind, engaged in evil deeds,
Well, as I read this, it seems to me that it speaks about Christ coming down to earth and being human. It does not say Jesus is not God or that he was created by God.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:
Domenic wrote:

Hmm. Interesting.

Jesus is God.

Dominic,

Your logic poses a logical contradiction. How...

First there there is no other God...

Isaiah 43:10, "You are My witnesses," says the LORD, "And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.

God mentions clearly that there is no other savior besides him that can save people from their sins...

Isaiah 45:21, "Declare and set forth your case; Indeed, let them consult together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has long since declared it? Is it not I, the LORD? And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Savior; There is none except Me.

Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together," Says the LORD, "Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

Isaiah 44:22 "I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist. Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."

Isaiah 45:22 "Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other.

The Apostle Paul stated this clearly about Jesus...

Titus 2:13, ...looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus...

How can a created being be called God and savior when only God can save from sins and sanctify, unless Jesus is God and the doctrine of the Trinity be true?

Isaiah 43:11, I, even I, am the LORD, And besides Me there is no savior.

Isaiah 45:15, Truly You are God, who hide Yourself, O God of Israel, the Savior!

Hosea 13:4, "Yet I am the LORD your God Ever since the land of Egypt, And you shall know no God but Me; For there is no savior besides Me.

Isaiah 43:25 "I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, And I will not remember your sins.

Micah 7:18-19 Who is a God like You, who pardons iniquity And passes over the rebellious act of the remnant of His possession? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in unchanging love. 19 He will again have compassion on us; He will tread our iniquities under foot. Yes, You will cast all their sins Into the depths of the sea.

John 1:29 The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Titus 2:13, ...looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus.

You see, only God can do that and that glory he will not share with another...

Isa 48:11, For My own sake, for My own sake, I will act; For how can My name be profaned? And My glory I will not give to another. 12 "Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called; I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

Please notice: Rev 1:8, Rev 1:17-18, Rev 2:8, Rev 22:13

Isa 48:13 "Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together.

Isa 48:16 "Come near to Me, listen to this: From the first I have not spoken in secret, From the time it took place, I was there. And now the Lord GOD has sent Me, and His Spirit.

Jesus is God manifest in human flesh to take away our sins - you may believe what you want. Take warning...Dominic you present another gospel and jesus that cannot save.

Proverbs 27:5 Better is open rebuke Than love that is concealed

Godly love will warn shout rebuke and do what it takes to keep a person from partaking of poison, not tolerate the drink. The reason you are offended is that you do not have the Holy Spirit within as you are not Born Again as Jesus Taught. We here offer Jesus Christ for you, who died in our place for our sins and rose the third day so we can live new life. All you need to do is what this one person did Jesus spoke about in Luke 18:13 'God, be merciful to me, the sinner!'

People here are trying to help you find the real Jesus Christ who will set you free.

Bible quotes are from the NASB
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

1over137 wrote:
Well, as I read this, it seems to me that it speaks about Christ coming down to earth and being human. It does not say Jesus is not God or that he was created by God.
Show mw one scripture were God the father was created, and I will burn my Bible.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Domenic wrote:
1over137 wrote:
Show mw one scripture were God the father was created, and I will burn my Bible.
Domenic,

Nobody here is arguing that God the Father was created. YOU are arguing, against scripture and common sense, that Jesus Christ was created.

John 1 tells us of Christ's deity, and that He is God in the flesh. And how ONLY God can be the perfect unblemished sacrifice that can atone for the sins of the world. That's why I said if you believe Christ is not God, you worship a false christ. A christ that cannot save, and you are lost in your sins.

Why don't you ask God to show you the truth, then read John chapter 1. If you have any questions, we are here for you.

Were you lead to this forum for a reason? Nothing less than your eternal destination is at stake. Salvation is now. I will also pray that you will be open to see the truth about our Lord and Savior.

John Chapter 1 nasb
The Deity of Jesus Christ
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 [a]He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

The Witness John
6 There [c]came a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 [d]He came [e]as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. 8 [f]He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.

9 There was the true Light [g]which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His [h]own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13 who were born, not of [j]blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Made Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh, and [k]dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of [l]the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me [m]has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” 16 For of His fullness [n]we have all received, and [o]grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth [p]were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

The Testimony of John
19 This is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?” 20 And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not [q]the Christ.” 21 They asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” And he *said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.” 22 Then they said to him, “Who are you, so that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?” 23 He said, “I am a voice of one crying in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way of the Lord,’ as Isaiah the prophet said.”

24 Now they had been sent from the Pharisees. 25 They asked him, and said to him, “Why then are you baptizing, if you are not the [r]Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?” 26 John answered them saying, “I baptize in water, but among you stands One whom you do not know. 27 It is He who comes after me, the thong of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie.” 28 These things took place in Bethany beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

29 The next day he *saw Jesus coming to him and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! 30 This is He on behalf of whom I said, ‘After me comes a Man who [t]has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’ 31 I did not recognize Him, but so that He might be manifested to Israel, I came baptizing [v]in water.” 32 John testified saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not recognize [w]Him, but He who sent me to baptize [x]in water said to me, ‘He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon Him, this is the One who baptizes [y]in the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I myself have seen, and have testified that this is the Son of God.”

Jesus’ Public Ministry, First Converts
35 Again the next day John was standing [z]with two of his disciples, 36 and he looked at Jesus as He walked, and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God!” 37 The two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. 38 And Jesus turned and saw them following, and *said to them, “What do you seek?” They said to Him, “Rabbi (which translated means Teacher), where are You staying?” 39 He *said to them, “Come, and you will see.” So they came and saw where He was staying; and they stayed with Him that day, for it was about the [aa]tenth hour. 40 One of the two who heard John speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. 41 He *found first his own brother Simon and *said to him, “We have found the Messiah” (which translated means [ab]Christ). 42 He brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said, “You are Simon the son of [ac]John; you shall be called Cephas” (which is translated [ad]Peter).

43 The next day He purposed to go into Galilee, and He *found Philip. And Jesus *said to him, “Follow Me.” 44 Now Philip was from Bethsaida, of the city of Andrew and Peter. 45 Philip *found Nathanael and *said to him, “We have found Him of whom Moses in the Law and also the Prophets wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.” 46 Nathanael said to him, “Can any good thing come out of Nazareth?” Philip *said to him, “Come and see.” 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to Him, and *said of him, “Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit!” 48 Nathanael *said to Him, “How do You know me?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.” 49 Nathanael answered Him, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.” 50 Jesus answered and said to him, “Because I said to you that I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You will see greater things than these.” 51 And He *said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”

24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

RickD,

Do you not read what you post?

You posted:

The Deity of Jesus Christ
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 [a]He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

The Witness John
6 There [c]came a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 [d]He came [e]as a witness, to testify about the Light, so that all might believe through him. 8 [f]He was not the Light, but he came to testify about the Light.

9 There was the true Light [g]which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His [h]own, and those who were His own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name, 13 who were born, not of [j]blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Made Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh, and [k]dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of [l]the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me [m]has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” 16 For of His fullness [n]we have all received, and [o]grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth [p]were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

The Testimony of John
19 This is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?” 20 And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not [q]the Christ.” 21 They asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” And he *said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.” 22 Then they said to him, “Who are you, so that we may give an answer to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?” 23 He said, “I am a voice of one crying in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way of the Lord,’ as Isaiah the prophet said.”

24 Now they had been sent from the Pharisees. 25 They asked him, and said to him, “Why then are you baptizing, if you are not the [r]Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?” 26 John answered them saying, “I baptize in water, but among you stands One whom you do not know. 27 It is He who comes after me, the thong of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie.” 28 These things took place in Bethany beyond the Jordan, where John was baptizing.

29 The next day he *saw Jesus coming to him and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! 30 This is He on behalf of whom I said, ‘After me comes a Man who [t]has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’ 31 I did not recognize Him, but so that He might be manifested to Israel, I came baptizing [v]in water.” 32 John testified saying, “I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him. 33 I did not recognize [w]Him, but He who sent me to baptize [x]in water said to me, ‘He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon Him, this is the One who baptizes [y]in the Holy Spirit.’ 34 I myself have seen, and have testified that this is the Son of God.”

Jesus’ Public Ministry, First Converts
35 Again the next day John was standing [z]with two of his disciples, 36 and he looked at Jesus as He walked, and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God!” 37 The two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus. 38 And Jesus turned and saw them following, and *said to them, “What do you seek?” They said to Him, “Rabbi (which translated means Teacher), where are You staying?” 39 He *said to them, “Come, and you will see.” So they came and saw where He was staying; and they stayed with Him that day, for it was about the [aa]tenth hour. 40 One of the two who heard John speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother. 41 He *found first his own brother Simon and *said to him, “We have found the Messiah” (which translated means [ab]Christ). 42 He brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said, “You are Simon the son of [ac]John; you shall be called Cephas” (which is translated [ad]Peter).

43 The next day He purposed to go into Galilee, and He *found Philip. And Jesus *said to him, “Follow Me.” 44 Now Philip was from Bethsaida, of the city of Andrew and Peter. 45 Philip *found Nathanael and *said to him, “We have found Him of whom Moses in the Law and also the Prophets wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.” 46 Nathanael said to him, “Can any good thing come out of Nazareth?” Philip *said to him, “Come and see.” 47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to Him, and *said of him, “Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit!” 48 Nathanael *said to Him, “How do You know me?” Jesus answered and said to him, “Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you.” 49 Nathanael answered Him, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.” 50 Jesus answered and said to him, “Because I said to you that I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You will see greater things than these.” 51 And He *said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”

When you say esus is God the Father, you take all the glory away from the Father, and Give it to the son, our Lord Jesus.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Domenic wrote:
When you say esus is God the Father, you take all the glory away from the Father, and Give it to the son, our Lord Jesus.
Dom,

I never said Jesus is the Father.

You need to understand what The Trinity is. Please read that Wikipedia link so you can understand what we're all saying.

-Edward R Murrow

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Domenic wrote:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Sure, Dominic

In the last part of Col 1:15 the Greek text reads - protôtokos paseês ktiseoôs - means 'supreme owner' over all creation' which fits the next verses - because it lines up with the context summed up in verse 17 below:

Col 1:16-17, For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. NKJV

The concept of Firstborn in ancient Hebrew denotes 'supreme owner, the first, the one in charge... and the word does not just refer to physical first born children as the story of Esau and Jacob's birth point out because it was through Jacob, the second born, who would become the' supreme owner' of God's promise. Likewise, Joseph was the youngest, yet he was 'supreme owner' of God's promises over his brothers. You must apply context to the scriptures, not lift one out of context. The context of Col 1:15 - the word translated firstborn should read - supreme owner = He is 'supreme owner' over all creation. Why, because he created - the universe. Please read these verses Heb 1:1,2,3 -Isa 44:24, Isa 48:13, Jer 51:15 and now ask yourself why did Paul write these words in Col 16-18 if only God created and yet Jesus create if he really is created being? After all, the bible reveals from God himself speaking that only He created - his own hands created and Jesus being one his own hands.

Next,

τοῦ Θεοῦ tοῦ ἀοράτου - He is the image of the invisible God - means this - John 1:1-14 He is the manifestation of the invisible God come in human flesh to save human beings by His hand alone and nothing else. This is confirmed in Col 2:9 which the context of chapter one leads too as does Eph 3:9. Again, only God created, and no other as the verses noted prior plainly tell us.

Therefore, no need to burn your bible unless it is the New World Translation of the JW's as they corrupted the bible. However, please do burn your doctrine concerning who Jesus is and come to Christ and become born again before it is too late as John 3:14-21 instruct...

Col 1:15-18 actually boldly proclaim that Jesus is God... not the other way around. You cannot escape the logic and context, and continuity of scripture...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Domenic
Established Member

Post by Domenic »

B. W. wrote:
Domenic wrote:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Sure, Dominic

In the last part of Col 1:15 the Greek text reads - protôtokos paseês ktiseoôs - means 'supreme owner' over all creation' which fits the next verses - because it lines up with the context summed up in verse 17 below:

Col 1:16-17, For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. NKJV

The concept of Firstborn in ancient Hebrew denotes 'supreme owner, the first, the one in charge... and the word does not just refer to physical first born children as the story of Esau and Jacob's birth point out because it was through Jacob, the second born, who would become the' supreme owner' of God's promise. Likewise, Joseph was the youngest, yet he was 'supreme owner' of God's promises over his brothers. You must apply context to the scriptures, not lift one out of context. The context of Col 1:15 - the word translated firstborn should read - supreme owner = He is 'supreme owner' over all creation. Why, because he created - the universe. Please read these verses Heb 1:1,2,3 -Isa 44:24, Isa 48:13, Jer 51:15 and now ask yourself why did Paul write these words in Col 16-18 if only God created and yet Jesus create if he really is created being? After all, the bible reveals from God himself speaking that only He created - his own hands created and Jesus being one his own hands.

Next,

τοῦ Θεοῦ tοῦ ἀοράτου - He is the image of the invisible God - means this - John 1:1-14 He is the manifestation of the invisible God come in human flesh to save human beings by His hand alone and nothing else. This is confirmed in Col 2:9 which the context of chapter one leads too as does Eph 3:9. Again, only God created, and no other as the verses noted prior plainly tell us.

Therefore, no need to burn your bible unless it is the New World Translation of the JW's as they corrupted the bible. However, please do burn your doctrine concerning who Jesus is and come to Christ and become born again before it is too late as John 3:14-21 instruct...

Col 1:15-18 actually boldly proclaim that Jesus is God... not the other way around. You cannot escape the logic and context, and continuity of scripture...
-
-
-
Scriptures do not lie;

Jesus was created by the father;

Colossians 1:15
“He is the image of the invisible God, THE FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION; by means of him all other things were created in the Heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordship or governments or authorities. All (other) things have been created through him and for him.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Dom, you are arguing against what's written in scriptures. Even after B. W showed you the original tongue?
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com