Flat Earth Theory

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Flat Earth Theory

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

zacchaeus wrote:Explain Gravity and center of gravity in a non-spherical Flat earth??? Do that and your a genius!!!
Gravity: the force that keeps the food on your plate. The same force that would cause all the water to drip off a spherical world, not to mention cause Australians - and all people living in the ''Southern Hemisphere'' - to fall off the earth into space. Gravity proves the earth is flat.

Center of gravity: a phantasmic concept invented by the intelligensia to have us believe in a spherical world. A crock. A lie. A government conspiracy.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Now that I think about it, if the earth was a spherical, spinning globe, wouldn't all the water on the earth's surface, just spin off into space? A flat earth would explain why water seeks its own level. I for one, am shocked and chagrined, at the level the round earthers, have taken this conspiracy to. It really puts a damper on my faith in humanity.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Telstra Robs
Established Member

Post by Telstra Robs »

I'm confused.... is this a serious thread or a satirical one?
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Telstra Robs wrote:I'm confused.... is this a serious thread or a satirical one?
I think both !
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Everyone except Eric is joking.........
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

RickD wrote:Now that I think about it, if the earth was a spherical, spinning globe, wouldn't all the water on the earth's surface, just spin off into space?
Exactly! Another nail in the coffin of the sherical earth!

FL :swow:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

flat earth? o_O ......huh? O_o are you serious here eric? i mean how can anyone believe the earth is flat? it's not biblical at all. im confused i mean science has shown us that the earth cannot be flat. God's word says nothing of a flat earth in fact the universe declares his glory and last time i checked we dont live in a 2 dimensional universe right? sorry everyone but i just dont see how anyone could believe in such nonsense :econfused:
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

Zionist, you are a puppet of the government conspiracy :srofl:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

I just want to reiterate, that none of us believes in a flat earth, except Eric. This is a running joke, that obviously pokes fun at something so obviously rediculous. I just wanted to make sure that those who are lurking, understand we aren't a bunch of ignorant flat earthers.

EDIT***I only said the above, because the round earth conspirators have all my communications monitored. :pound:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

you ig'nant
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

I'm assuming we scared a few people away from joining our site :lol:
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Disclaimer: Let me state that this site does not support Flat Earth Theory, but we do however welcome other points of views regarding Scientific Theories and open this topic for debate, discussion, and various readers comments…
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
zacchaeus
Valued Member

Post by zacchaeus »

Excellent Disclaimer!!!

We don't have round heads either... all our heads are FLAT LOL!!! :pound:

I'd imagine if a plane kept flying then it eventually run out of our flat land and just venture off into space... eventually having to go through layers of atmosphere at the end of our flat earth before reaching space and would burn up before breaking through.

Question for FLAT heads I mean eathers?

Does land just stop at the end of our flat earth or is it water at the end of our flat earth? Is the perimeter of our flat earth surrounded all by land, water, or both? Do people live at the ends of our flat earth? This is more interesting than aliens and if they exist? Do flat heads I mean earthers believe in aliens?
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

zacchaeus wrote:I'd imagine if a plane kept flying then it eventually run out of our flat land and just venture off into space... eventually having to go through layers of atmosphere at the end of our flat earth before reaching space and would burn up before breaking through.
You have been so brainwashed by the intelligensia and government conspirators that to answer your question I must first teach you correct cosmology.* I don't have time to go into this deeply so pay attention to this curt lesson:

-the spherical earth model has the earth floating in space. We have already shown that this is an impossibility because 1, a spinning earth would fling all water and some people into space, and 2, all people in the ''Southern Hemisphere'' would fall off and float in space. Only some people in the ''Northern Hemisphere'' would manage to hold on, but they couldn't go outside without risking their lives.

-the flat earth model isn't like a dinner plate floating in space. (Indeed, the very idea shows the questioner's mind has been perverted by the intelligensia.) In the flat earth model, the earth is like a plate where space-time is curved at the end (the ''edges'') so that an airplane, upon reaching the end, would simply fly along this frontier until it got to where it was going...like Australia, for example. The airplane would not ''fall off'' because there is no ''other side,'' no ''edge.''

zacchaeus wrote: Do flat [...] earthers believe in aliens?
Aliens are not part of flat earth worldview. Aliens are necessary to the worldviews of atheists, Mormons and wackos. Atheists need aliens to nourish their sense of wonder; Mormons need aliens because they must have many planets to accomodate Mormon gods; and wackos need aliens because they are wacko.

FL

*Cosmology: a branch of astronomy dealing with the origen, structure, and space-time relationships of the universe.

+ + +

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

-the spherical earth model has the earth floating in space. We have already shown that this is an impossibility because 1, a spinning earth would fling all water and some people into space, and 2, all people in the ''Southern Hemisphere'' would fall off and float in space. Only some people in the ''Northern Hemisphere'' would manage to hold on, but they couldn't go outside without risking their lives.
That's some funny stuff, FL. Once I got an image in my mind, I couldn't stop laughing. :pound:

-Edward R Murrow