Question: Currency System

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Question: Currency System

Post by B. W. »

Has anyone heard this? I heard it on the news in a brief blurb something about US Currency being thrown into a global pot and that the US dollar is no longer the standard for buying oil. That the USA is now part of a process going into a one world currency system? In other words — the USA surrendered its sovereignty. That was the gist of it. I heard a brief news blurb about this on the Fox Report two days ago.

Anyone else heard this? Or did I misunderstand the report?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
erawdrah
Recognized Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Question: Currency System

Post by erawdrah »

Yes I have. I don't know if it was a plot, but if it was a plot they did it right. US struck a deal with Saudi Arabia that oil would only be purchased using US dollars. But if the US dollar dies then we'll have to use a different currency. Article here. Here's another interesting link.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

erawdrah wrote:Yes I have. I don't know if it was a plot, but if it was a plot they did it right. US struck a deal with Saudi Arabia that oil would only be purchased using US dollars. But if the US dollar dies then we'll have to use a different currency. Article here. Here's another interesting link.

Thanks for the links!

Did it happen yet? Do you know if it did or not? If it did, then we are in the beginings of the end times period of history - for real...
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
erawdrah
Recognized Member

Post by erawdrah »

It really looks like it. Whoohoo.. I have been reading Psalms 83, I really think we could see this battle next. Any ideas? I'll link more stuff as I find it. Take care.
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

B. W. wrote:Did it happen yet? Do you know if it did or not? If it did, then we are in the beginings of the end times period of history - for real.
Nothing will happen, it's nothing more than some greedy traders trying to drive up the price of gold. Eventually it will die away.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Byblos wrote:
B. W. wrote:Did it happen yet? Do you know if it did or not? If it did, then we are in the beginings of the end times period of history - for real.
Nothing will happen, it's nothing more than some greedy traders trying to drive up the price of gold. Eventually it will die away.
I heard more on this last night on the news - they are still at it!
-
-
-
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ageofknowledge »

You can't blame Saudi Arabia. They can use whatever currency they want to use as is their right as a sovereign country. Blame our politicians, elitists, and corporations that oursourced the heart of our economy delivering American jobs and American current and future innovation into the hands of foreign nations, insourced foreign labor to compete with the American jobs that remained, mismanaged immigration, doubled the deficit in a mere eight years of massive spending that superceded anything this country has ever seen and now are in the process of doubling it again, etc....

I have seen the enemy and the enemy is us. It should come as no surprise that our currency is in danger of being abandoned as the world standard at this juncture. We've done everything in our power to bring it about.
erawdrah
Recognized Member

Post by erawdrah »

ageofknowledge wrote:You can't blame Saudi Arabia. They can use whatever currency they want to use as is their right as a sovereign country. Blame our politicians, elitists, and corporations that oursourced the heart of our economy delivering American jobs and American current and future innovation into the hands of foreign nations, insourced foreign labor to compete with the American jobs that remained, mismanaged immigration, doubled the deficit in a mere eight years of massive spending that superceded anything this country has ever seen and now are in the process of doubling it again, etc....

I have seen the enemy and the enemy is us. It should come as no surprise that our currency is in danger of being abandoned as the world standard at this juncture. We've done everything in our power to bring it about.
The deal with Saudi Arabia helped our dollar. The cause of our financial problems is government and the unions. The reason the big bad corporation outsourced these jobs is because the government increased minimum wage and the unions demand too much compensation. Our immediate problem comes from GW Bush big government and outlandish spending, then Obama came in and tripled what Bush was doing. Now our government is printing money to pay for programs and loans and stimulus packages. The deal with Saudi Arabia is the only thing holding our economy together. Obama (and Bush) and the government are breaking this country. Watch the Obama Deception. It's not a Obama trashing movie, but it explains a lot of what the real problem is and how we got in this position.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

erawdrah wrote:
ageofknowledge wrote:You can't blame Saudi Arabia. They can use whatever currency they want to use as is their right as a sovereign country. Blame our politicians, elitists, and corporations that oursourced the heart of our economy delivering American jobs and American current and future innovation into the hands of foreign nations, insourced foreign labor to compete with the American jobs that remained, mismanaged immigration, doubled the deficit in a mere eight years of massive spending that superceded anything this country has ever seen and now are in the process of doubling it again, etc....

The deal with Saudi Arabia helped our dollar. The cause of our financial problems is government and the unions. The reason the big bad corporation outsourced these jobs is because the government increased minimum wage and the unions demand too much compensation. Our immediate problem comes from GW Bush big government and outlandish spending, then Obama came in and tripled what Bush was doing. Now our government is printing money to pay for programs and loans and stimulus packages. The deal with Saudi Arabia is the only thing holding our economy together. Obama (and Bush) and the government are breaking this country. Watch the Obama Deception. It's not a Obama trashing movie, but it explains a lot of what the real problem is and how we got in this position.
I agree with your hypothesis, insist what I asserted is factual and correct. and also assert that unions are a poor substitute for requiring for-profit corporations to distribute a minority position of their stock to employees making them part owners with a vested interest in the success of the company and a voice in its decision making. That really would have been the best approach allowing management and labor to work as a team toward the common goal of increasing profit for everyone involved much more harmoniously than the train wreck of unions and management (representing external shareholder profit) fighting each other almost solely concerned with maximizing their own interests that we saw/see today. Desirable results would have been no more unions/union problems, favorable labor costs and production, corporations profit tied to domestic labor so jobs stay here, etc... We would be in a very favorable situation today had we done things differently.
erawdrah
Recognized Member

Post by erawdrah »

I don't think it would've played out any other way. We are so greedy and selfish. Someone would try to take advantage of someone else. Besides this is a good way to usher in the next age. Whether you believe in the pre-trib rapture or post-trib, these things have to happen for the end of times to take place.
erawdrah
Recognized Member

Post by erawdrah »

Another dollar decline link
treeschanna510
Recognized Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by treeschanna510 »

and finally from London's Daily Telegraph:

The dollar should be replaced with a global currency, the United Nations has said, proposing the biggest overhaul of the world's monetary system since the Second World War.

on jack van impe he showed several news atricles saying the US dollar will be replaced with gloabl currecny they even showed a pic of it with all 10 powerful countries
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

treeschanna510 wrote:and finally from London's Daily Telegraph:

The dollar should be replaced with a global currency, the United Nations has said, proposing the biggest overhaul of the world's monetary system since the Second World War.

on jack van impe he showed several news atricles saying the US dollar will be replaced with gloabl currecny they even showed a pic of it with all 10 powerful countries
Interesting. I suppose the most powerful people in the world wish to use the United Nations as a politburo redistributing as they see fit the world's resources?

But that really doesn't make sense as they are not a whole but fractured into factions that work with and compete against each other as profit motives dictate.