Did the Government plan 9/11?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Gman wrote:I believe that these 9/11 conspiracy theories are actually instigated in part by the muslim extremists.... They seem to be using this theory to thwart the United State's justification for war... Trying to add confusion to the mix...

This is what Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had to say about it..
"Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a letter to President Bush said, “September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services — or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren't those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?” He also wrote, “Some believe that the hype paved the way-- and was the justification-- for an attack on Afghanistan".
G -
May I suggest that you re-read Ahmadinejad's letter carefully. He actually refutes your premise.

Why have various aspects of the attacks been kept secret?

Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities?

And, why aren't those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?”
Nope, the black boxes where already found that Friday morning, shortly before 4 a.m..
Great, and this was supposedly Flight 77, not the planes that hit the WTC. In any case, please provide info about what was in/on the black boxes. That's thw whole point of black boxes, isn't it? What info is contained in them?
Also if American Airlines Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon, where did it go then? Why is it still missing and where are the people then too?
We don't know, do we?
Last edited by Kerux on Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of course, I believe my views to be true.
If I didn't, I would change my views.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

Kerux,

Actually if you are avocating that these people really didn't die in the crash then I think this is good news.. Let's call their families up and tell them that their loved ones are still alive..

http://sep11.wikipedia.org/wiki/America ... _flight_77

G -
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Gman wrote:Kerux,

Actually if you are avocating that these people really didn't die in the crash then I think this is good news.. Let's call their families up and tell them that their loved ones are still alive..

http://sep11.wikipedia.org/wiki/America ... _flight_77

G -
That's not what I said.

How is it we Christians are very careful when we study Scripture and argue and debate exact word meanings, but when it comes to secualr things we can't transfer our methods?

I never said that the people didn't die. I do say that what our government is telling us doesn't jive with the facts and the evidence.

Using Wikipedia for a source in these types of controversial issues is very dangerous. Anyone can edit Wikipeida, even those who perpetrator 9/11.

Welcome to Wikipedia,
the free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
for Main Page
Jump to: navigation, search

This page is either protected or semi-protected.

* If the page is fully protected, only administrators can edit it; if it is semi-protected, any registered user with an account older than four days can do so.
* Why some pages are protected
* Discuss this page with others or request unprotection
Last edited by Kerux on Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Kerux wrote:How is it we Christians are very careful when we study Scripture and argue and debate word meanings, but when it comes to secualr things we can't transfer our methods?
I thought we agreed that we weren't going to call our salvation into these debates anymore... Is it anti-Christian not to believe these conspiracy theories? What happened here?

G -

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Gman wrote:
Kerux wrote:How is it we Christians are very careful when we study Scripture and argue and debate word meanings, but when it comes to secualr things we can't transfer our methods?
I thought we agreed that we weren't going to call our salvation into these debates anymore... Is it anti-Christian not to believe these conspiracy theories? What happened here?G -
How is my statement calling into question our salavation?

And then you turn right around and say it's anti-Christian to believe these conspiracy theories!

Which conspiracy theory is it acceptable to believe? The conspiracy theory that 19 Arabs with box cutters hijacked four planes....

Or that our government conspired together to create fear and dependency among its citizens to justify a war in the Middle East?

Believing one conspiracy theory is acceptable the other is not?

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Kerux wrote:Using Wikipedia for a source in these types of controversial issues is very dangerous. Anyone can edit Wikipeida, even those who perpetrator 9/11.
Does this link work better for you?

http://www.legacy.com/NYTimes/sept11.as ... orial=AA77

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Kerux wrote:And then you turn right around and say it's anti-Christian to believe these conspiracy theories!
No... I'm simply asking you a question... Is that anti-Christian too?

G -

Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Gman wrote:
Kerux wrote:Using Wikipedia for a source in these types of controversial issues is very dangerous. Anyone can edit Wikipeida, even those who perpetrator 9/11.
Does this link work better for you?

http://www.legacy.com/NYTimes/sept11.as ... orial=AA77
Again, I never said people didn't die. But their bodies weren't recovered at the Pentagon.

Secondly, did you watch Loose Change?

How many buildings collapsed on 9/11?

Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Is that anti-Christian too?

is what anti-Christian?

Kerux
Established Member

Post by Kerux »

Lou Dobbs Wakes Up to 9/11 Lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahv3VdknyZ4

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy

By THOMAS HARGROVE
Scripps Howard News Service

More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a new Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll.

The national survey of 1,010 adults also found that anger against the federal government is at record levels, with 54 percent saying they "personally are more angry" at the government than they used to be.

Widespread resentment and alienation toward the national government appears to be fueling a growing acceptance of conspiracy theories about the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and “Consciously Failed” To Act; 66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York's Attorney General, New Zogby International Poll Reveals

On the eve of a Republican National Convention invoking 9/11 symbols, sound bytes and imagery, half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of New York citizens overall say that some of our leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around September 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act," according to the poll conducted by Zogby International. The poll of New York residents was conducted from Tuesday August 24 through Thursday August 26, 2004. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/-3.5.

The poll is the first of its kind conducted in America that surveys attitudes regarding US government complicity in the 9/11 tragedy. Despite the acute legal and political implications of this accusation, nearly 30% of registered Republicans and over 38% of those who described themselves as "very conservative" supported the claim.

The charge found very high support among adults under 30 (62.8%), African-Americans (62.5%), Hispanics (60.1%), Asians (59.4%), and "Born Again" Evangelical Christians (47.9%).

Less than two in five (36%) believe that the 9/11 Commission had "answered all the important questions about what actually happened on September 11th," and two in three (66%) New Yorkers (and 56.2% overall) called for another full investigation of the "still unanswered questions" by Congress or Elliot Spitzer, New York's Attorney General. Self-identified "very liberal" New Yorkers supported a new inquiry by a margin of three to one, but so did half (53%) of "very conservative"citizens across the state. The call for a deeper probe was especially strong from Hispanics (75.6%), African-Americans (75.3%) citizens with income from $15-25K (74.3%), women (62%) and Evangelicals (59.9%).

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Kerux wrote:
Gman wrote:
I thought we agreed that we weren't going to call our salvation into these debates anymore... Is it anti-Christian not to believe these conspiracy theories? What happened here?G -
How is my statement calling into question our salavation?
In other words, it is apparent you are claiming that your method is the true scriptual Christian method, because you claim you are correctly transferring the true "Christian" method to seculalr things... And if this is not the true Christian method (as others have claimed on this forum...), then perhaps they really aren't a Christian either... Know what I mean now?
Kerux wrote: Wow, all those posts from professing Christians and, I'm sorry to say, it's almost embarrassing to be a Christian when I read them
Wow, this statement above of yours defines your real motive very clearly... Wouldn't you say?

And no I didn't watch "Loose Change." If you would like, I will watch it for you...

And how many buildings collapsed on 9/11? 2, 3, 5, 8? I really don't know... What difference does it make?

G -

Crucificer
Newbie Member
Christian: No

RE:

Post by Crucificer »

Loose Change, as I was going to mention, is unreliable.

Even this site:

http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loo ... ction.html

...which believes in the conspiracy, disagrees with much of the information provided in Loose Change, and even that which it claims is 'valid' is in question.

There is alot of deception. Also, you should look at the Screw Loose Change video series on Youtube.