Newdow's at it again...

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Newdow's at it again...

Post by Mastermind »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/01/ ... index.html

The dude is really starting to annoy me. I can't help but laugh out loud at his latest attempt. ;)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Tell me about it...this guy really annoyed me when he first tried and he's going back.

"hath the fool said there is no God" -psalms

What a perfect example!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Does he annoy you because he's in the wrong, or is it just because he's calling for rejection of something Christian? Something tells me it's the latter.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Would posting a link to a web site that contains offensive language(swearing in other words) be considered against the rules of this site? Because there is an article from an unbiased source that makes a great job of explaining why Newdow sucks.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I don't particularly check links as much as I examine posts, but unless the content on the linked page is extreme, I would personally allow it.

Kurieuo.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Since you're on, feel free to delete my post if it's too extreme. I'm used to this kind of language (went to a rather "bad" high school) so I wouldn't know.

http://maddox.xmission.com/pledge.html
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Just an extra bit of clarification, MM: we obviously can't check every single link (most are articles that are philosophical, theological, or scientific in nature, so usually it isn't necessary to check for "appropriateness."), so, as K noted, feel free to use your own judgement. But, if something is over the top, K or myself will remove it and let you know. I would also encourage you to note with the link that it contains material some might be uncomfortable with, and the nature of that material as well. That way, even if it isn't over the line, but at the same time steps on someone's "pet peeve," they know to avoid it or at least they would have been warned.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

Will do.