Bread and Wine

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Species_8472
Acquainted Member

Bread and Wine

Post by Species_8472 »

Jesus said, "How miserable is the body that depends on a body, and how miserable is the soul that depends on these two."
Life and death. Heaven and Hell. Good and evil. Sun and moon. This and that.
Love and hate.
Opposition is True Friendship. --William Blake, The marriage of heaven and hell.
Opposition is True Friendship? Don't they oppose eachother? Thus smiting eachother on the cheeks?
Resist Not evil.

Bless'd is the lion that the human will eat, so that the lion becomes human. And Cursed is the human that the lion will eat, and the lion still will become human.

Matthew: 6
25": Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

"26": Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

"27": Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

"28": And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

Jesus said, "I s[t]ood in the midst of the world and in the flesh I appeared to them. I found everyone drunk and none thirsty among them. My soul worries about the children of humanity because they are blind in thei[r] hearts and [they] do [not] see."

If the sun and moon should doubt the light of knowledge would go out.
The woman clothed with the sun and moon--earth.