Study in the nuddy?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Study in the nuddy?

Post by RickD »

Storyteller wrote:Enjoy making your own sammichs.
I'm sorry. I meant to say, "Two beautiful babes!"

Now where's that sammich?!?!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Storyteller
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Storyteller »

Here it is sweetheart...

:greedy:
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Storyteller wrote:Here it is sweetheart...

:greedy:
Typical woman. y[-(
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

:violin:
Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof - Kahlil Gibran
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

I personally am against nudity outside the home. I live in the South, where 100-degree broiling days are common. And, believe me, there are SOME places you just don't want to get sunburned :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: There's the 3-4 days of burned agony :esurprised: , then a week of peeling and itching :esurprised: - well, you can quite imagine. However, we do enjoy indoor board games (Naked Twister! :mrgreen: )
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Philip wrote:I personally am against nudity outside the home. I live in the South, where 100-degree broiling days are common. And, believe me, there are SOME places you just don't want to get sunburned :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: There's the 3-4 days of burned agony :esurprised: , then a week of peeling and itching :esurprised: - well, you can quite imagine. However, we do enjoy indoor board games (Naked Twister! :mrgreen: )
Word has it on the street you can be arrested for hosting those sorta naked games ;)

:prisoner:
Bluejay4
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Bluejay4 »

Weirdos everywhere!
“I fear no man. If you breathe oxygen, I do not fear you.” – Conor McGregor

"Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalms 27:1
Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Bluejay4 wrote:Weirdos everywhere!
Especially on here.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Speaking of nudity... who posts here in the nuddy? :P
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Post by EssentialSacrifice »

who posts here in the nuddy? :P
no, but I used to work here in Maine for a firm in Chicago. We would have daily LD phone work schedule meetings to get the most manufacturing possible done for the day... Well, the other cs guys weren't all that happy I got to work from home ... some 2000 miles away ...

One daily shed came and while there were some 20 people involved in the meeting, from my boss, to head of production, to leads in all mfg.areas... one smart alec cs says to me over the phone ... in front of everyone ... "doesn't seem right he get to be in his bathrobe and slippers for our meeting" ... before the boss could say anything i said ...
"what makes you think I'm wearing anything at all ?"

imagine 3 seconds of dead quiet then 3 minutes of absolute howling laughter...

pretty fun stuff for 7:00 a.m.
Last edited by EssentialSacrifice on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

-Edward R Murrow

Storyteller
Ultimate Member

Post by Storyteller »

Kurieuo wrote:Speaking of nudity... who posts here in the nuddy? :P

Has Rick been telling tales again?
crochet1949
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by crochet1949 »

This is a fascinating subject. I know there Are actual Nudists --- I really Don't know how they can function in the nude and not have their minds 'wander'.

Personally I don't think it's healthy to do that unless it's only with married couples -- no teens around.

And the concept of studying in the nude? Chances are the subject will sooner or later turn to human anatomy and physiology. It might Start with reviewing algebra or physics but That won't last long. So -- it would be Fun for a married couple, but not with kids / teens around.

Merry Christmas, ya'll :)
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

crochet1949 wrote:This is a fascinating subject. I know there Are actual Nudists --- I really Don't know how they can function in the nude and not have their minds 'wander'.

Personally I don't think it's healthy to do that unless it's only with married couples -- no teens around.

And the concept of studying in the nude? Chances are the subject will sooner or later turn to human anatomy and physiology. It might Start with reviewing algebra or physics but That won't last long. So -- it would be Fun for a married couple, but not with kids / teens around.

Merry Christmas, ya'll :)
I dunno, I wonder if after awhile you would just forget you are in the nude, and others are in the nude. Like if everyone in your church wore a santa hat for every service, it may stick out like a sore thumb at first but then you would forget. Someone new comes to your church and is shocked....santa hats? really? At my old church we wore helmets :shock:

Im in a weird mood. Must be the combination of kids and holidays 8-}2
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

There is a difference between going around in the nude and wearing a Santa hat...maybe you don't see the difference because you're Maori and are used to walking around in the buff. However, we who are civilized DO see the difference.

:D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +