Prayer for stronger faith

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
firemage64
Newbie Member
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Prayer for stronger faith

Post by firemage64 »

I'm asking for a prayer to have stronger faith in God's existence. As an agnostic I am not satisfied by the answer that the existence of God cannot be proven. I've tried praying and reading the bible but to no avail.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Prayer for stronger faith

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Your request surprises me. You are on the right track.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Prayer for stronger faith

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Your post here has shown the strength of your faith and the strength of the Spirit within you calling you to the truth. I will pray that the devil lets you alone for one moment that you may find your bearings. However, if that is not the case, HAVE FAITH Christ is fighting him for you -- AND HE WILL WIN.

Continue praying, even when it feels empty and "grey" to you. Your efforts are seen by the Father and He will meet you where you need to be met. I promise you this.
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".