Game - Blast the Panda

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Game - Blast the Panda

Post by Kurieuo »

I though others here might like to play a game that has in it all the usual silly misinformed things people say about ID. Brian, you might like a go to relieve some stress? ;)

http://www.uncommondescent.com/darwinal ... monium.swf

Kurieuo
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Believer
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: Game - Blast the Panda

Post by Believer »

Kurieuo wrote:I though others here might like to play a game that has in it all the usual silly misinformed things people say about ID. Brian, you might like a go to relieve some stress? ;)

http://www.uncommondescent.com/darwinal ... monium.swf

Kurieuo
Relieve some stress? I have to much! I am stressed at the fact that these atheistic people on this forum still reject God as if EVERYTHING came from NOTHING. They still see it that way, I feel like going ballistic!
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

That's funny...in its own weird way
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
MichelleAnn
Acquainted Member

Why stress?

Post by MichelleAnn »

Why would you stress out if other people don't believe the same thing you do? That's kind of ridiculous. If you believe that by having faith in God will bring you to heaven, why would you care what other people think? It isn't affecting you at all... unless you feel they are challenging your beliefs and you are not completely sure of them.

I don't understand why people don't just worry about themselves and let others to their own beliefs. I would not, nor would I ever, chastize you or anyone else for believing what you do. It's stupid. That would only make you defensive, even though it shouldn't, and possibly angry. Now what is the point of that?

My point is, you are going to criticize aetheists or non-Christians just the same as they would criticize you. This will probably go on as long as we are on earth, so realize this, get over it and don't stress about it!
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Why stress?

Post by Kurieuo »

MichelleAnn wrote:Why would you stress out if other people don't believe the same thing you do? That's kind of ridiculous. If you believe that by having faith in God will bring you to heaven, why would you care what other people think? It isn't affecting you at all... unless you feel they are challenging your beliefs and you are not completely sure of them.
Err... Why would you stress out when people don't believe the same as you? It is only a game based on how presumably one person sees the issue, and it doesn't necessarily make any statements other than the propaganda anti-ID ones (e.g., "ID is just Creationism in a cheap tuxedo", "ID wants to being in a theocracy", etc), which you get to shoot at. :)
Michelle wrote:My point is, you are going to criticize aetheists or non-Christians just the same as they would criticize you. This will probably go on as long as we are on earth, so realize this, get over it and don't stress about it!
And what is wrong with that? It appears you are the one most distraught. ;)

Kurieuo
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
SUGAAAAA
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by SUGAAAAA »

made it to level 6 :roll: