Spireason - I wrote this and it involves proving something about God

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
tvali
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Spireason - I wrote this and it involves proving something about God

Post by tvali »

Spireason: (web link deleted) you can start reading from the second one, as it's shorter.
Spireason, welcome to the forum!

Spireason, I see in your description that you are not a Christian. Please note that posters are not allowed to link to personal or commercial websites on this site. But you ARE welcome to introduce spiritual / philosophical questions about belief or Christianity or ideas you may have for discussion here. However, if you are not here to learn or ask questions or only desire to push ideas that go against Christian / Biblical teachings, then that goes against board rules and you will quickly find yourself banned.

Thanks.
tvali
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Re: Spireason - I wrote this and it involves proving something about God

Post by tvali »

I don't know how this "goes against christianity", as I have some background in christianity and I'm not so narrow-minded. It is not apparent by title that this forum is about anything more than God - I don't know, what science has to do with christianity and being christian.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Spireason - I wrote this and it involves proving something about God

Post by Philip »

Tvali: I don't know, what science has to do with christianity and being christian.
Tvali, science confirms there has to be a great power and intelligence behind the universe, per it's creation at the Big Bang, the design of the building blocks that produced, as not random things appeared, but the very components of marvelous designs that were absolutely essential to create a universe that could eventually support life. And so those first things marvelous things INSTANTLY appeared and immediately began perfectly interacting with astounding precision and cross-functionality - as opposed to the chaotic explosion of random things one might otherwise expect IF this were otherwise possible. DNA studies have revealed the incredibly complex coding behind ALL life - a coding so specific and mind-boggling that it could only have been created by an intelligence. Even the basis of all biologic life - a simple cell - is more complex than any machine EVER built by man. And that cell could not evolve either - as first, a massive number of exceptionally complex parameters and universal and earthly fine-tunings had to first be in place to that first biologic life to exist. And that first cell could NEVER have evolved, as its every component had to be in place, ALL at once, to be capable of functioning as a cell. These are the kinds of things that science can tell us about the attributes of the Creator God of the Bible - that the universe didn't come from nothing or pop into existence by itself - and the designs and immediate functionalities that appeared, the scale and power of it all - these things all required a massive and powerful Intelligent Creator. Use the search box to explore such things on this site - and I hope you will!

Philip