What's up with GodAndScience.org

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
pdstein
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes

What's up with GodAndScience.org

Post by pdstein »

I've been reading and referring people to articles on GodAndScience.org for many years (though not in recent months). What's the status of the site and all those articles?
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: What's up with GodAndScience.org

Post by Philip »

pdstein, thanks for asking. The intention is to bring back most of the previous apologetic articles with a complete redesign of the site. The problem has been that the old site was done in a different type coding, making the switch over to a new coding format more challenging and requiring a complete redo. In fact, just changing hosting and getting the discussion forum back up was a real challenge. Have patience, hope to have the articles (and more) back up and running in the near future. One big thing I want to accomplish is to make the new site more easily navigable and intuitive for people to know where to sign up, join discussions, and access articles, etc.

Philip
pdstein
Newbie Member

Post by pdstein »

Thanks Philip! Glad to hear you're hoping to get the articles back up. They have been my go-to reference for Day-Age interpretation of Genesis, the likelihood of life happening by random chance, reconciling the creation account in Genesis with science, and more.
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

pdstein: Thanks Philip! Glad to hear you're hoping to get the articles back up. They have been my go-to reference for Day-Age interpretation of Genesis, the likelihood of life happening by random chance, reconciling the creation account in Genesis with science, and more.
Your welcome, pd! Some of those articles are just so full of gold and of such quality - I just couldn't let the site go dark. But while there's a lot of silly banter and discussions on the forum, there are also many absolutely important things discussed and great insights to be had. GodandScience has a rich history with some very smart and theologically knowledgeable people having contributed, over the years. And reading through these many threads of various important topics - well, it's a great way to learn and grow in our faith!