Atheism on the rise

Healthy skepticism of ALL worldviews is good. Skeptical of non-belief like found in Atheism? Post your challenging questions. Responses are encouraged.
Fliegender
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Atheism on the rise

Post by Fliegender »

Kenny wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:31 pm
Fliegender wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:36 am
Kenny wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:07 pm I find that difficult to believe. Take this forum for example; can you find a single incident where an atheist asked such an absurd question? If not here, can you point me to any forum where an actual atheist asked such an absurd question?
This forum doesn’t get too many atheists. You finding it “difficult to believe” that an atheist would actually ask stupid questions likely reveals that you think atheists are brighter than believers.
Sounds like you are suggesting believers ask stupid questions. Humm....
Both believers and atheists may ask stupid questions, Einstein.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
rulodak
Newbie Member

Post by rulodak »

Armyman wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:39 pm Why is atheism on the rise and why do they think there is no evidence for God? Why do people equate atheism with smarts and theism as stupid?
I'm an atheist, but I don't consider faithful people stupid. Faith or its absence is a choice of each person and it can't determine cognitive abilities.
Philip
Site Owner
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Philip »

Welcome to the forum, Rulodak!

I see your forum description says you are a Christian - you need to change that (for now). ;)