Las Vegas Shooting Experience - Concerned

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21311
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Experience - Concerned

#46

Post by RickD » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:17 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:53 am
RickD wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:12 am
Blessed wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:07 am
RickD wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:28 pm
Once you're done with that, can you please find out who killed JFK?
Sigh. I assume this snarky comment has a point?
Laugh. Yes. Yes it does.
It's called sarcasm, not snarkiness. And it's never gotten Rick into trouble, except with just about everyone at some point.
My wife gets particularly annoyed with my sarcasm. A high intelligence is needed, to understand sarcasm.

I consider myself a sarcastic genius.

But that comes at a price of too many other deficiencies.

:pound:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8309
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 621 times

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Experience - Concerned

#47

Post by Philip » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:22 am

K: It's called sarcasm, not snarkiness. And it's never gotten Rick into trouble, except with just about everyone at some point.
:toppoints:

:underchair: (I don't know what you call this smilie, but for some reason it's nicknamed "The Rick!" :pound:

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8309
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 391 times
Been liked: 621 times

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Experience - Concerned

#48

Post by Philip » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:24 am

Actually, hyper-sarcasm syndrome must be a Massachusetts thing? As my BIL is just like him!

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21311
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Experience - Concerned

#49

Post by RickD » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:02 am

Philip wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:24 am
Actually, hyper-sarcasm syndrome must be a Massachusetts thing? As my BIL is just like him!
"Hyper-sarcasm Syndrome"?

There's an actual name for what's wrong with me?

Maybe now I can get a medical marijuana prescription!
:rockcool: :whee:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
LittleHamster
Valued Member
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:00 am
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Experience - Concerned

#50

Post by LittleHamster » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:25 pm

RickD wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:28 pm
Once you're done with that, can you please find out who killed JFK?
and then tell us if he's in Heaven or Hell.






/apprentice sarcasm .....how am I doing ?
Has Liked: 1111 times
Been Liked: 1111 times

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21311
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 199 times
Been liked: 1063 times

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Experience - Concerned

#51

Post by RickD » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:39 pm

LittleHamster wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:25 pm
RickD wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:28 pm
Once you're done with that, can you please find out who killed JFK?
and then tell us if he's in Heaven or Hell.






/apprentice sarcasm .....how am I doing ?
He's still alive. He was seen with Elvis and Twopack Shaker.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
LittleHamster
Valued Member
Posts: 481
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:00 am
Christian: Yes
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Las Vegas Shooting Experience - Concerned

#52

Post by LittleHamster » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:44 pm

RickD wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:39 pm
LittleHamster wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:25 pm
RickD wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:28 pm
Once you're done with that, can you please find out who killed JFK?
and then tell us if he's in Heaven or Hell.






/apprentice sarcasm .....how am I doing ?
He's still alive. He was seen with Elvis and Twopack Shaker.
I'll take that answer as a pass from the prestigious Rick-Academy-of-Therapeutic-Sarcasm. (R.A.T.S.)
Has Liked: 1111 times
Been Liked: 1111 times

Post Reply