Clinton's FBI Investigation: 2.0

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Clinton's FBI Investigation: 2.0

Post by Jac3510 »

Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Clinton's FBI Investigation: 2.0

Post by Philip »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-clinton- ... 41055.html

Here we go again.
OK, just for fun speculation, let's say, pre-election, some devastating revelation takes Hillary down. What THEN? Who would the D Party put up in her place? Anyone that, at the last minute, could defeat Trump? Biden? :pound: :pound: :pound:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-clinton- ... 41055.html

Here we go again.
OK, just for fun speculation, let's say, pre-election, some devastating revelation takes Hillary down. What THEN? Who would the D Party put up in her place? Anyone that, at the last minute, could defeat Trump? Biden? :pound: :pound: :pound:
It's already past pre-election. I voted this morning. Thousands have already cast their votes.

Nothing will take down Hillary before the official voting totals are in.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

Right, you can't change the ballot anymore. WAY past time for that. And if something did happen that required Clinton to step down, Kaine is next in line.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

What about if she died? Wouldn't that end her candidacy? I mean, if dead people are known to vote... well, even THAT might not stop her being elected. y:-?
Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

Kaine would be the person elected/sworn in.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Can't we just keep Obama in?
:bag:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

I wonder if this was Putin's plan all along. Hack Clinton, knowing that she'd probably still win but that it would give the Republicans enough ammo to blast her with weaponized Congressional investigations for the duration of her presidency?

Jason Chaffetz has already said that he has enough material for two years of hearings, the endless Benghazi hearings have apparently been reopened, Ted Cruz is saying that there's no particular reason that the Supreme Court needs a 9th Justice, and some on the conservative side have called for preemptive impeachment hearings against Clinton. So I guess it really would be Obama 2.0, complete with unprecedented Republican obstructionism.

I bet Putin loves seeing our government in complete disarray.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

edwardmurphy wrote:I wonder if this was Putin's plan all along. Hack Clinton, knowing that she'd probably still win but that it would give the Republicans enough ammo to blast her with weaponized Congressional investigations for the duration of her presidency?

Jason Chaffetz has already said that he has enough material for two years of hearings, the endless Benghazi hearings have apparently been reopened, Ted Cruz is saying that there's no particular reason that the Supreme Court needs a 9th Justice, and some on the conservative side have called for preemptive impeachment hearings against Clinton. So I guess it really would be Obama 2.0, complete with unprecedented Republican obstructionism.

I bet Putin loves seeing our government in complete disarray.
Hacked by Putin?

Sounds like somebody's been drinking some democratic conspiracy kool aid.

-Edward R Murrow

Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

Suppose it was Putin's plan. That doesn't mean that American voters should ignore it. If she broke federal law, that's something that we should know before voting for her, and if you're willing to vote for her regardless, that says something terrible about you.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Jac3510 wrote:Suppose it was Putin's plan. That doesn't mean that American voters should ignore it. If she broke federal law, that's something that we should know before voting for her, and if you're willing to vote for her regardless, that says something terrible about you.
But...but...but...she's not Trump.

-Edward R Murrow

Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

Hahahahaha, love this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv4VKOVWAAA9gn9.jpg

Caution: BEFORE CLICKING NOTE the image might be a little offensive. Swear word and such. But you'll get it when you see it.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Jac3510 wrote:Hahahahaha, love this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv4VKOVWAAA9gn9.jpg

Caution: BEFORE CLICKING NOTE the image might be a little offensive. Swear word and such. But you'll get it when you see it.
I don't get it. What does a rooster have to do with October?

-Edward R Murrow

Jac3510
Ultimate Member

Post by Jac3510 »

I cannot beat you in a game of wits. U win. :(
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Anthony Weiner is such a ****.

-Edward R Murrow