Donald J Trump;The Long Road To The white House

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Donald J Trump;The Long Road To The white House

Post by abelcainsbrother »

Is Donald Trump really a conman? Is he fake,just putting on an act? It really does'nt seem like it. I found this video that shows that Trump has been talking about the same things since the 1980's and he has always been concerned about other countries taking advantage of America while speaking out about it and longing for better leaders for America.Just try to block out the dull sounding piano music in the back ground.
Donald J Trump:The Long Road To The White House.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
IceMobster
Christian: No

Re: Donald J Trump;The Long Road To The white House

Post by IceMobster »

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!
Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Hortator »

It's May, just saying.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

GOD TOLD TED CRUZ'S FATHER THAT TED HAS GOD'S ANOINTING, AND WILL BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT!!! CASE CLOSED!!!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Hortator wrote:It's May, just saying.
It's looking good so far. He has pulled even with Hillary in the polls.The problem is raising money so that he can run against Hillary who has big donors backing her.Trump has to raise enough money without him being ridiculed for him claiming he has ran on his own money and just regular donations.They are probably going to try to paint him as a flip-flopper about it.However any Super PAC giving money to Trump knows that it will not effect his decision making that he cannot be bought off.Roger Stone has already started a Super PAC for Trump and there are rich people who want to give him money to run. But Trump cannot be expected to finance the primaries and the general election when Hillary will have atleast 2 billion to run on from donors,plus the lib media backing her.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:It's looking good so far. He has pulled even with Hillary in the polls.
No he hasn't. He's closer, but he's not even.
abelcainsbrother wrote:The problem is raising money so that he can run against Hillary who has big donors backing her.Trump has to raise enough money without him being ridiculed for him claiming he has ran on his own money and just regular donations.They are probably going to try to paint him as a flip-flopper about it.
And they'll be right. If he's really worth as much as he claims, and if being "self-financed" is really such a big deal then why is he accepting PAC money from big donors?
abelcainsbrother wrote:However any Super PAC giving money to Trump knows that it will not effect his decision making that he cannot be bought off.
You sure about that? Last I looked he didn't exactly self-finance in the first place. What he actually did was loan money to his campaign. Now that he's the presumptive nominee he can take in piles of PAC money and use it to pay himself back with interest.
abelcainsbrother wrote:Roger Stone has already started a Super PAC for Trump and there are rich people who want to give him money to run. But Trump cannot be expected to finance the primaries and the general election when Hillary will have atleast 2 billion to run on from donors,plus the lib media backing her.
Why not? If Trump is worth ten billion he can match Clinton's war chest without needing outside help. Also, the "lib media" is a myth created by conservative pundits. The real media is corporate, profit-driven, and completely obsessed with Trump.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:It's looking good so far. He has pulled even with Hillary in the polls.
No he hasn't. He's closer, but he's not even.
abelcainsbrother wrote:The problem is raising money so that he can run against Hillary who has big donors backing her.Trump has to raise enough money without him being ridiculed for him claiming he has ran on his own money and just regular donations.They are probably going to try to paint him as a flip-flopper about it.
And they'll be right. If he's really worth as much as he claims, and if being "self-financed" is really such a big deal then why is he accepting PAC money from big donors?
abelcainsbrother wrote:However any Super PAC giving money to Trump knows that it will not effect his decision making that he cannot be bought off.
You sure about that? Last I looked he didn't exactly self-finance in the first place. What he actually did was loan money to his campaign. Now that he's the presumptive nominee he can take in piles of PAC money and use it to pay himself back with interest.
abelcainsbrother wrote:Roger Stone has already started a Super PAC for Trump and there are rich people who want to give him money to run. But Trump cannot be expected to finance the primaries and the general election when Hillary will have atleast 2 billion to run on from donors,plus the lib media backing her.
Why not? If Trump is worth ten billion he can match Clinton's war chest without needing outside help. Also, the "lib media" is a myth created by conservative pundits. The real media is corporate, profit-driven, and completely obsessed with Trump.

Last I seen he had gained on Hillary in the polls with only a 3% difference which is in the margin of error,which means we can say he has pulled even with Hillary.Based on what I can gather I think Trump already had rich business men who are his friends that would support him if he got this far.They simply waited to see if he could get this far and they like Trump and agree with him and want him to win. They probably encouraged him to run.

But it is unfair for you or others to expect Trump to finance the primaries and the general election just because you doubt how rich he is. Trump never said he would finance the whole thing,but he has the primaries other than just normal donations his supporters can give. And he has done it spending alot less than any other candidate too,and by alot.And he has got more votes than any other Republican has ever too.Whether you like Trump or not,this is history in the making.The American people do not want the same ol' politics we've put up with for years.They have seen what politicians have done and it is not good both Republicans and Democrats too.They want America ran like a business instead.

Trump is not new,he has been in the media for 40 years and everybody knows he is a successful rich business man and it did not change just because he's running to be the President. The lib media will turn on Trump after the primaries,just like they did with John McCain and Mitt Romney,they always help Democrats and they liked John McCain too,but turned on him against Obama.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

If you did not hear Trump's speech today on trade here is the transcript of it you can read.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/f ... ech-224891

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

As you know there was another Islamic terrorist attack in Turkey which I have repeatedly pointed out that we see Islamic terrorist attacks everywhere Muslims live in the world and it is only where muslims live that we see these kinds of terrorist attacks but also that Islamic terrorism follows muslims everywhere they live in the world.Muslims are like magnets for terrorism everywhere they live in the world.It is not any other religion in the world,only Islam.

And I have been warning about Islamic terrorist attacks increasing in America based on the fact that Obama is flooding our country with musli!m refugees ignoring the warnings about Islamic terrorist sleeper cells in America and the FBI and other intelligence agencies warning that they have stopped many but cannot stop them all. And yet despite these facts Obama continues to bring in more Muslims which is putting America in danger.

But when I point this out several on here have downplayed the threat,claiming Trump is exxagerrating and using fear to exploit us, and we are called racists and Islamaphobes because we support Trump who is calling for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration until we can figure out why we see Islamic terrorist attacks everywhere Muslims live in the world and can come up with a way to properly vet Muslims coming into America and yet here is the CIA director warning the bombings in Istanbul should serve as a warning to the US.

So what we have is those who are against Trump are the ones lying and exxagerating the non-threat of Islamic terrorism. It is those who doubt the threat accusing us of what they are doing putting America in danger and being suicidal,just asking for more Islamic terrorist attacks in the US. The fact is that Obama is setting America up for Islamic terrorist attacks and he is putting America in danger just like I've been saying for months.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... s-warning/

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:As you know there was another Islamic terrorist attack in Turkey which I have repeatedly pointed out that we see Islamic terrorist attacks everywhere Muslims live in the world and it is only where muslims live that we see these kinds of terrorist attacks but also that Islamic terrorism follows muslims everywhere they live in the world.Muslims are like magnets for terrorism everywhere they live in the world.It is not any other religion in the world,only Islam.
It's not really a mystery.
abelcainsbrother wrote:And I have been warning about Islamic terrorist attacks increasing in America based on the fact that Obama is flooding our country with musli!m refugees ignoring the warnings about Islamic terrorist sleeper cells in America and the FBI and other intelligence agencies warning that they have stopped many but cannot stop them all. And yet despite these facts Obama continues to bring in more Muslims which is putting America in danger.
"Flooding" is hyperbolic and inaccurate, they are extremely well vetted, all the recent attacks have been perpetrated by lone wolf Americans, and the sleeper cells that supposedly exist have yet to do anything. We're not even certain that they're real.
abelcainsbrother wrote:But when I point this out several on here have downplayed the threat,claiming Trump is exxagerrating and using fear to exploit us, and we are called racists and Islamaphobes because we support Trump who is calling for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration until we can figure out why we see Islamic terrorist attacks everywhere Muslims live in the world and can come up with a way to properly vet Muslims coming into America and yet here is the CIA director warning the bombings in Istanbul should serve as a warning to the US.
False. The counter to your argument is that Trump's supposed solutions are reactionary, stupid, and dangerous and would likely do more harm than good. That argument is being put forward by people from both sides of the political aisle.
abelcainsbrother wrote:So what we have is those who are against Trump are the ones lying and exxagerating the non-threat of Islamic terrorism. It is those who doubt the threat accusing us of what they are doing putting America in danger and being suicidal,just asking for more Islamic terrorist attacks in the US. The fact is that Obama is setting America up for Islamic terrorist attacks and he is putting America in danger just like I've been saying for months.
Nope. They're suggesting a more measured approach that will deal with the actual threat without massively compounding it by reframing the conflict as a holy war between Islam and the West.

If you want to have a conversation you should stop putting words in my mouth. The arguments that you've been making and falsely attributing to me are moronic and I want no part of them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:As you know there was another Islamic terrorist attack in Turkey which I have repeatedly pointed out that we see Islamic terrorist attacks everywhere Muslims live in the world and it is only where muslims live that we see these kinds of terrorist attacks but also that Islamic terrorism follows muslims everywhere they live in the world.Muslims are like magnets for terrorism everywhere they live in the world.It is not any other religion in the world,only Islam.
It's not really a mystery.
abelcainsbrother wrote:And I have been warning about Islamic terrorist attacks increasing in America based on the fact that Obama is flooding our country with musli!m refugees ignoring the warnings about Islamic terrorist sleeper cells in America and the FBI and other intelligence agencies warning that they have stopped many but cannot stop them all. And yet despite these facts Obama continues to bring in more Muslims which is putting America in danger.
"Flooding" is hyperbolic and inaccurate, they are extremely well vetted, all the recent attacks have been perpetrated by lone wolf Americans, and the sleeper cells that supposedly exist have yet to do anything. We're not even certain that they're real.
abelcainsbrother wrote:But when I point this out several on here have downplayed the threat,claiming Trump is exxagerrating and using fear to exploit us, and we are called racists and Islamaphobes because we support Trump who is calling for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration until we can figure out why we see Islamic terrorist attacks everywhere Muslims live in the world and can come up with a way to properly vet Muslims coming into America and yet here is the CIA director warning the bombings in Istanbul should serve as a warning to the US.
False. The counter to your argument is that Trump's supposed solutions are reactionary, stupid, and dangerous and would likely do more harm than good. That argument is being put forward by people from both sides of the political aisle.
abelcainsbrother wrote:So what we have is those who are against Trump are the ones lying and exxagerating the non-threat of Islamic terrorism. It is those who doubt the threat accusing us of what they are doing putting America in danger and being suicidal,just asking for more Islamic terrorist attacks in the US. The fact is that Obama is setting America up for Islamic terrorist attacks and he is putting America in danger just like I've been saying for months.
Nope. They're suggesting a more measured approach that will deal with the actual threat without massively compounding it by reframing the conflict as a holy war between Islam and the West.

If you want to have a conversation you should stop putting words in my mouth. The arguments that you've been making and falsely attributing to me are moronic and I want no part of them.

OK but I can only go on what you post and you have said when I have brought it up that it is exxagerated and you downplayed the threat and implied Trump is playing on our fears and yet Trump is just telling the truth about it sounding the alarm that we have a problem and he is attacked from both sides like you say and yet he is right and they are wrong. So that when we have an Islamic terrorist attack the liberal news media acts like they don't really know who is behind it,when it is obvious.

And no the left can't seem to understand that you must admit you have a problem and call it out to fix it. For example we would have never won WW2 unless we acknowledged Nazi's and called them out on their evil and yet it was not focused on all German people,only Nazi's. Yet when it comes to Islamic terrorism if we say Islamic terrorism we are somehow offending all Muslims.

Take Hillary all throughout the primaries both her and Bernie were downplaying the threat claiming global warming is more of a threat,yet Hillary some how gets a pass for being naive and wrong,chastising Trump for exploiting people's fears and yet how many Islamic terrorist attacks does it take for people to wake up? Meanwhile Trump is chastised even more when he points out how right he has been. And so those both on the left and right chastising Trump are the ones damgeroud s and naive.

And Obama acts like a wimp every time, I mean even when 911 happened Buah made it clear we would go after them and kick butt,yet we get weakness from Obama.

It does not matter if the whole Muslim world got offended because of a temporary ban,as long as we take steps to keep America safe. They can get mad all they want to but won't be able to hurt us. So this is just wrong thinking that it will make it worse. Political Correctness still effects too many people in both parties so that it is like somebody being caged for so long that even when the door is opened they remain in the cage when they could leave.

edwardmurphy
Ultimate Member

Post by edwardmurphy »

abelcainsbrother wrote:OK but I can only go on what you post and you have said when I have brought it up that it is exxagerated and you downplayed the threat and implied Trump is playing on our fears and yet Trump is just telling the truth about it sounding the alarm that we have a problem and he is attacked from both sides like you say and yet he is right and they are wrong. So that when we have an Islamic terrorist attack the liberal news media acts like they don't really know who is behind it,when it is obvious.
Nobody is acting like they don't know what's going on except for Trump. That line about figuring out why there's terrorism wherever there are Muslims is both false (as in "not true") and misleading (because the historical, political, and economic issues at the roots of Middle Eastern terrorism are not a mystery).
abelcainsbrother wrote:And no the left can't seem to understand that you must admit you have a problem and call it out to fix it. For example we would have never won WW2 unless we acknowledged Nazi's and called them out on their evil and yet it was not focused on all German people,only Nazi's. Yet when it comes to Islamic terrorism if we say Islamic terrorism we are somehow offending all Muslims.
Check your history. For our purposes the German people and the Nazis were viewed as being one and the same, and they were certainly bombed equally. On the positive side, at least the German American population was mostly spared from backlash. The response to the Japanese and the Japanese American community was loaded with racist propaganda, not to mention the internment camps. Was it good that they weren't as "politically correct" as we are today?
abelcainsbrother wrote:Take Hillary all throughout the primaries both her and Bernie were downplaying the threat claiming global warming is more of a threat,yet Hillary some how gets a pass for being naive and wrong,chastising Trump for exploiting people's fears and yet how many Islamic terrorist attacks does it take for people to wake up? Meanwhile Trump is chastised even more when he points out how right he has been. And so those both on the left and right chastising Trump are the ones damgeroud s and naive.
Who said that Clinton and Sanders are wrong? If what 99% of the scientists studying the climate are saying is true then global warming is literally an existential threat to the entire human race. That would make it a far bigger deal than terrorism.

Beyond that, we're adults, for god's sake. We can think about two things at once. This idea that it's only acceptable to talk about one issue at a time is ridiculous.
abelcainsbrother wrote:And Obama acts like a wimp every time, I mean even when 911 happened Buah made it clear we would go after them and kick butt,yet we get weakness from Obama.
You and facts...

1) Bush strode out like an ass-kicking, name-taking tough guy and invaded the wrong country, declared an open-ended war against an idea, and in the process destabilized the entire Middle East and severely weakened our military. If I have to choose between restraint and rushing headlong into a catastrophe I'll take restraint.

2) You have to put things in context - the discussion about putting troops into Syria was taking place at a time when we'd ground our military down to a nub by rotating them between Iraq and Afghanistan for over a decade. Bush's mistakes cost us a lot of strength.

In retrospect Obama might have made some bad choices in the Middle East. Maybe he should have invaded after the Syrians used chemical weapons. Or maybe he never should have used the phrase "red line." Maybe he should have acted unilaterally rather than seeking Congressional approval to step up hostilities (although if you make that argument then you have to shut up about how he's a dictator - can't have it both ways). The thing is, there's no way to know. Maybe toppling Assad would have made things more chaotic rather than less. It's completely possible that the region is such a mess that no military action on our part could make a difference. Long story short, hindsight is 20/20, second guessing is easy, and pointing out other peoples' mistakes isn't going to keep you from making your own.
abelcainsbrother wrote:It does not matter if the whole Muslim world got offended because of a temporary ban,as long as we take steps to keep America safe. They can get mad all they want to but won't be able to hurt us. So this is just wrong thinking that it will make it worse. Political Correctness still effects too many people in both parties so that it is like somebody being caged for so long that even when the door is opened they remain in the cage when they could leave.
Political correctness? You're suggesting that we abandon our principles (as Americans, and in your case, as Christians) and face this potential threat like uninformed, panicky, reactionary cowards. I like to think that we're not a nation of Chicken Littles, but sometimes I wonder.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

edwardmurphy wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:OK but I can only go on what you post and you have said when I have brought it up that it is exxagerated and you downplayed the threat and implied Trump is playing on our fears and yet Trump is just telling the truth about it sounding the alarm that we have a problem and he is attacked from both sides like you say and yet he is right and they are wrong. So that when we have an Islamic terrorist attack the liberal news media acts like they don't really know who is behind it,when it is obvious.
Nobody is acting like they don't know what's going on except for Trump. That line about figuring out why there's terrorism wherever there are Muslims is both false (as in "not true") and misleading (because the historical, political, and economic issues at the roots of Middle Eastern terrorism are not a mystery).
abelcainsbrother wrote:And no the left can't seem to understand that you must admit you have a problem and call it out to fix it. For example we would have never won WW2 unless we acknowledged Nazi's and called them out on their evil and yet it was not focused on all German people,only Nazi's. Yet when it comes to Islamic terrorism if we say Islamic terrorism we are somehow offending all Muslims.
Check your history. For our purposes the German people and the Nazis were viewed as being one and the same, and they were certainly bombed equally. On the positive side, at least the German American population was mostly spared from backlash. The response to the Japanese and the Japanese American community was loaded with racist propaganda, not to mention the internment camps. Was it good that they weren't as "politically correct" as we are today?
abelcainsbrother wrote:Take Hillary all throughout the primaries both her and Bernie were downplaying the threat claiming global warming is more of a threat,yet Hillary some how gets a pass for being naive and wrong,chastising Trump for exploiting people's fears and yet how many Islamic terrorist attacks does it take for people to wake up? Meanwhile Trump is chastised even more when he points out how right he has been. And so those both on the left and right chastising Trump are the ones damgeroud s and naive.
Who said that Clinton and Sanders are wrong? If what 99% of the scientists studying the climate are saying is true then global warming is literally an existential threat to the entire human race. That would make it a far bigger deal than terrorism.

Beyond that, we're adults, for god's sake. We can think about two things at once. This idea that it's only acceptable to talk about one issue at a time is ridiculous.
abelcainsbrother wrote:And Obama acts like a wimp every time, I mean even when 911 happened Buah made it clear we would go after them and kick butt,yet we get weakness from Obama.
You and facts...

1) Bush strode out like an ass-kicking, name-taking tough guy and invaded the wrong country, declared an open-ended war against an idea, and in the process destabilized the entire Middle East and severely weakened our military. If I have to choose between restraint and rushing headlong into a catastrophe I'll take restraint.

2) You have to put things in context - the discussion about putting troops into Syria was taking place at a time when we'd ground our military down to a nub by rotating them between Iraq and Afghanistan for over a decade. Bush's mistakes cost us a lot of strength.

In retrospect Obama might have made some bad choices in the Middle East. Maybe he should have invaded after the Syrians used chemical weapons. Or maybe he never should have used the phrase "red line." Maybe he should have acted unilaterally rather than seeking Congressional approval to step up hostilities (although if you make that argument then you have to shut up about how he's a dictator - can't have it both ways). The thing is, there's no way to know. Maybe toppling Assad would have made things more chaotic rather than less. It's completely possible that the region is such a mess that no military action on our part could make a difference. Long story short, hindsight is 20/20, second guessing is easy, and pointing out other peoples' mistakes isn't going to keep you from making your own.
abelcainsbrother wrote:It does not matter if the whole Muslim world got offended because of a temporary ban,as long as we take steps to keep America safe. They can get mad all they want to but won't be able to hurt us. So this is just wrong thinking that it will make it worse. Political Correctness still effects too many people in both parties so that it is like somebody being caged for so long that even when the door is opened they remain in the cage when they could leave.
Political correctness? You're suggesting that we abandon our principles (as Americans, and in your case, as Christians) and face this potential threat like uninformed, panicky, reactionary cowards. I like to think that we're not a nation of Chicken Littles, but sometimes I wonder.

I see your mind is too full of liberalism to change your mind.so just admit you've been wrong. And my friend its going to continue because you trust the liberal news media. But I'm going to keep pointing out how you were wrong as we go forward.not to make you look bad or something but to hopefully help you to not trust the liberal news media and liberals. You are already planning on blaming Trump when we see Islamic terrorist attacks in America. I can read you liberals like a book,when they happen you'll blame Trump for stirring them up because he warned about it,instead of Obama who ignored the warnings and brought in more muslim refugees.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Ann Coulter : This Hidden Fact Predicts Terrorism
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016- ... #read_more