First Anniversary of My Baptism

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
YoungApolegist
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

First Anniversary of My Baptism

Post by YoungApolegist »

On May 24th, 2013, I was baptized in Cornerstone church ( yes I know, say what you want about it). Now it is 2014 and it has been exactly one year now. Boy does time fly.
" I think it is not only out of God's wisdom but also out of his love that he leaves in mystery what he leaves in mystery. If I had more knowledge I could be heartbroken. Thus we live in hope.
And then, maybe, when standing at the Heaven's gate, I will throw myself into his arms and weep everything out. With him, we can handle that." - 1over137
SeekingSanctuary
Established Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: First Anniversary of My Baptism

Post by SeekingSanctuary »

Congratulations. How are you enjoying it up there (I know nothing about it, though you talk like its famous)?
YoungApolegist
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by YoungApolegist »

A lot of people do not like the preacher here (John Hagee). I just wanted to point that out.
" I think it is not only out of God's wisdom but also out of his love that he leaves in mystery what he leaves in mystery. If I had more knowledge I could be heartbroken. Thus we live in hope.
And then, maybe, when standing at the Heaven's gate, I will throw myself into his arms and weep everything out. With him, we can handle that." - 1over137
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

YoungApolegist wrote:On May 24th, 2013, I was baptized in Cornerstone church ( yes I know, say what you want about it). Now it is 2014 and it has been exactly one year now. Boy does time fly.
Congrats !!!

:clap:
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys