There is no Trinity

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
bippy123
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: There is no Trinity

Post by bippy123 »

RickD wrote:Sorry Byblos,

Krystyna won't be responding to you any time soon. She's on "vacation" for a week.

And I apologize to everyone here too. I was the one who approved krystyna's first post. I guess I try to give the benefit of the doubt with this kind of poster. I just hope that people come here to have honest conversations. But then we get the occasional influx of people who just have an agenda of attacking essentials of our faith.
I heard virtual Hawaii is great this time of year :mrgreen:
On a serious note I believe my friend CT from the republican operative forum warned us here about Krystyna. There was a poster on there called Alter2ego who is basically posting in the same style as Kyrstyna does here. It was easy to spot. We basically showed her some of teh same info that BW showed her and she basically ignored them all and went on about her jehovas witness doctrines.

I just love John 1:1 dont you :mrgreen:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

bippy123 wrote:
RickD wrote:Sorry Byblos,

Krystyna won't be responding to you any time soon. She's on "vacation" for a week.

And I apologize to everyone here too. I was the one who approved krystyna's first post. I guess I try to give the benefit of the doubt with this kind of poster. I just hope that people come here to have honest conversations. But then we get the occasional influx of people who just have an agenda of attacking essentials of our faith.
I heard virtual Hawaii is great this time of year :mrgreen:
On a serious note I believe my friend CT from the republican operative forum warned us here about Krystyna. There was a poster on there called Alter2ego who is basically posting in the same style as Kyrstyna does here. It was easy to spot. We basically showed her some of teh same info that BW showed her and she basically ignored them all and went on about her jehovas witness doctrines.

I just love John 1:1 dont you :mrgreen:
Bippy,

It's good to see your cirrhosis of the skin hasn't affected your sense of humor. :pound:

And alter2ego is a great example of someone who just has an agenda. Almost a scripted agenda. Not open for discussion at all. With this being a discussion board, that can get old pretty fast.

And yes, John 1:1 is one of my favorite bible verses from my favorite book of the bible. :D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

bippy123 wrote:Zifir (lebanese for zero lol).
Been in the west for far too long bip. You do remember it's Sifir with an S not a Z, right? :mrgreen:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
vanquish29
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by vanquish29 »

She completely misquoted me. Thanks rickd bootin her