Divinity of doubt - discussion

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Divinity of doubt - discussion

Post by 1over137 »

I would like to give you an advice on doing the research yourself.

When you read about something from people from one camp, go to look what other camp says also. Search best people from both camps. Read them and think about what they say. Search best links from both camps.

As verse in my singature says: Examine everything carefully, hold fast to that which is good.

Such research requires time. Be patient.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart
ultimate777
Sex: Male

Post by ultimate777 »

1over137 wrote:You can also type it yourself, not only search interent. But then, please type also what you cited: author, book, chapter, pages.

Am curious. :wave:
I hope we don't have to quarrel again but typing is very hard and unpleasant to me :(
It's a wonder I ever got on the internet at all :roll:
1over137
Technical Admin
Sex: Female

Post by 1over137 »

ultimate777 wrote:
1over137 wrote:You can also type it yourself, not only search interent. But then, please type also what you cited: author, book, chapter, pages.

Am curious. :wave:
I hope we don't have to quarrel again but typing is very hard and unpleasant to me :(
It's a wonder I ever got on the internet at all :roll:
But then, you do not have many options to show what is inside the book. When you find something on the net, please, let it be quotes from the book, Bugliosi's thoughts and not thoughts of some reviewer. Well, there is still option you in your own words present his thoughts but this you also wished not to do.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

#foreverinmyheart