Tim Tebow's "death"

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
ultimate777
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Tim Tebow's "death"

Post by ultimate777 »

Sunday morning, 1-9-2011 somebody emailed a sports radio host. They said "I heard you talking about Tim Tebow's passing, how did he die?"
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Tim Tebow's "death"

Post by RickD »

ultimate777 wrote:Sunday morning, 1-9-2011 somebody emailed a sports radio host. They said "I heard you talking about Tim Tebow's passing, how did he die?"
Tim Tebow didn't die. But he did kill the Steelers. :lol:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Tim Tebow gets called for roughing the tackler!
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Canuckster1127 wrote:Tim Tebow gets called for roughing the tackler!
Bart, somehow I can tell that hockey is your sport, not football. :lol:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Canuckster1127
Old School

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Guilty ....

A drunk decides to go ice fishing, so he gathers his gear and goes walking around until he finds a big patch of ice. He heads into the center of the ice and begins to saw a hole. All of sudden, a loud booming voice comes out of the sky. "You will find no fish under that ice." The drunk looks around, but sees no one. He starts sawing again. Once more, the voice speaks, "As I said before, there are no fish under the ice." The drunk looks all around, high and low, but can't see a single soul. He picks up the saw and tries one more time to finish. Before he can even start cutting, the huge voice interrupts. "I have warned you three times now. There are no fish!" The drunk is now flustered and somewhat scared, so he asks the voice, "How do you know there are no fish? Are you God trying to warn me?" "No", the voice replied. "I am the manager of this hockey rink."

:wave: :pound:
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Canuckster1127 wrote:Guilty ....

A drunk decides to go ice fishing, so he gathers his gear and goes walking around until he finds a big patch of ice. He heads into the center of the ice and begins to saw a hole. All of sudden, a loud booming voice comes out of the sky. "You will find no fish under that ice." The drunk looks around, but sees no one. He starts sawing again. Once more, the voice speaks, "As I said before, there are no fish under the ice." The drunk looks all around, high and low, but can't see a single soul. He picks up the saw and tries one more time to finish. Before he can even start cutting, the huge voice interrupts. "I have warned you three times now. There are no fish!" The drunk is now flustered and somewhat scared, so he asks the voice, "How do you know there are no fish? Are you God trying to warn me?" "No", the voice replied. "I am the manager of this hockey rink."

:wave: :pound:
:pound: that's a good hockey joke. 8-}2

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Well, I'd have to be drunk myself, to want to go fishing on ICE! :esurprised: For crying out loud, fishing is a warm water activity - or it should be. It's the only "sport" of which warm beer might go with.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

There's not much to do in Canada, in the winter. Hockey and ice fishing, are aboot the only things to do, eh? :pound:

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

There's not much to do in Canada, in the winter. Hockey and ice fishing, are aboot the only things to do, eh? :pound:
Rick, TWO words: "FLY SOUTH!" :yes: Actually, THREE words are better: "Fly FAR South!" :P
Last edited by Philip on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote:
Rick, TWO words: "FLY SOUTH!"
Most Canadiens won't fly south, Philip. They say flying south is for the birds. y#-o

-Edward R Murrow

Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Any place where summer lasts only about two weeks, and the women are known to have fairly hairy backs...well, that's too dang cold! :shakehead:

Funny thing is, we live in (and I'm from) the deep South, and my wife is from northern CT - yet, weirdly, guess who always has a blanket on the bed on August nights? Course, might have something to do with a husband who likes to turn the air conditioning down to "make ice cubes." :ebiggrin:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

and the women are known to have fairly hairy backs...well, that's too dang cold!
Yes, Philip. I heard Canadien women look like the Geico caveman.

-Edward R Murrow

Canuckster1127
Old School

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Good thing I married a southern belle ... or I'd have to hunt both of down and lay you out like a couple of carp ....
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Yes, Philip. I heard Canadien women look like the Geico caveman.
Well, Rick, those fellows up in the Great White North probably don't marry for looks as much as for a gal who will keep them warm on a -20 night - so her back hair rug probably comes in handy. :esad:

OK, ladies, just a little (and probably VERY little) guy humor going on here - slow news day, I suppose.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Canuckster1127 wrote:Good thing I married a southern belle ... or I'd have to hunt both of down and lay you out like a couple of carp ....
I can see why you married a southern belle, if all Canada has to offer, is a bunch of hairy women, eh. :lol:

-Edward R Murrow