Help Anyone?

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Zionist
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Help Anyone?

Post by Zionist »

First of all i apologize in advance for this post if there's some easy solution to my issue. Anyways i notice when i post a reply it states that my response has to be reviewed first before is posts...i dont understand why this is and how can this be change? I really want to be active on this site but having trouble trying to do that when im not sure if my posts will even post...my last post i have been waiting almost twelve hours and still hasn't posted. Is there any reason for this and if so i'd greatly appreciate if someone could explain.

God bless
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
DannyM
Ultimate Member

Re: Help Anyone?

Post by DannyM »

Zionist wrote:First of all i apologize in advance for this post if there's some easy solution to my issue. Anyways i notice when i post a reply it states that my response has to be reviewed first before is posts...i dont understand why this is and how can this be change? I really want to be active on this site but having trouble trying to do that when im not sure if my posts will even post...my last post i have been waiting almost twelve hours and still hasn't posted. Is there any reason for this and if so i'd greatly appreciate if someone could explain.
Hi Zionist! Yes, brother, do not fear. New posters are vetted for the first few posts (five I think), and after that you will no longer be moderated.

God bless
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

oh ok now i see its just a safety thing for new members then. At first i thought it was like that for everyone. glad its just for a few posts. thanks Danny and God bless.
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Zionist wrote:oh ok now i see its just a safety thing for new members then. At first i thought it was like that for everyone. glad its just for a few posts. thanks Danny and God bless.
Hi Zionist... You are a Zionist too?
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

im all for Zion and Israel. i used to go to a messianic congregation and i learned a lot about the roots of our faith and how important it is that jew and gentile come together as one new man.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Zionist wrote:im all for Zion and Israel. i used to go to a messianic congregation and i learned a lot about the roots of our faith and how important it is that jew and gentile come together as one new man.
Oh thank G-d.. Thought I was going nuts there for a while.. :doh:

Yes.. the new man. I hear you... We have got to figure out a way to bond with Jews.. My understanding is that is the only way to do it.. Unfortunately many many Christians (like me) were bonding into the wrong tree. Creating our own Zion (which turned out to be Babylon) only to have it back fire on us.. What we need to do here is build Biblical Zion..

That is the key.. At least the way I see it.

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Zionist wrote:im all for Zion and Israel. i used to go to a messianic congregation and i learned a lot about the roots of our faith and how important it is that jew and gentile come together as one new man.

One new man - amen!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

i agree Gman. I think the problem is that a lot of christian believers are too focused on themselves and dont acknowledge the fact that the hewbrew people are our spiritual brethern and how important Israel is to us as believers. i also believe its our duty as believers to spread the gospel of christ to everyone including our spiritual brethern. After going to a messianic congregation for awhile i noticed that too many christians are stuck in the new testament only and many hewbrews are too stuck in the torah the first five books. I realized as believers in God and Christ we need to bridge the gap and come together in Christ and understand the importance of ALL of God's word thats why to me i believe we must do our part to spread the good news of Christ to our hewbrew brothers and sisters and support Israel God's holy land. Sorry about my rant lol
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Yes.. Thanks. The lost tribes of Israel. And I see where the Christians blew it by boasting against the Jews. As Romans 11:18 clearly states..

Romans 11:18 "do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you."

Therefore once the two combine... We should have the tree ready for harvesting time... :P

Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

:D thats right Gman and it will happen in the end times. I believe the tree will come together but unfortunately it'll happen in those times. remember the Israelites have the veil over their eyes and will be that way til they cry out blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Zionist wrote::D thats right Gman and it will happen in the end times. I believe the tree will come together but unfortunately it'll happen in those times. remember the Israelites have the veil over their eyes and will be that way til they cry out blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.
Yes.. During the tribulation period. However, I also believe that the tree is forming now.. Jew and gentile (Christian) are in the process of bonding right now. In other words the two camps are slowly becoming one but will climax in the trib time.

Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

:D i agree with you that it is forming and during the tribulation it'll finally become whole. i as you have experienced for yourself got to experience some of that bonding going to a messianic congregation and thanks to God through that experience i learned so much. what a glorious thing it'll be when all true believers finally destroy that wall that separates us by "race, religion or denomination" and we finally just come together for God and Christ. You know Gman you and seem to connect well on a spiritual level. i enjoy talking to you :D
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Zionist wrote::D i agree with you that it is forming and during the tribulation it'll finally become whole. i as you have experienced for yourself got to experience some of that bonding going to a messianic congregation and thanks to God through that experience i learned so much. what a glorious thing it'll be when all true believers finally destroy that wall that separates us by "race, religion or denomination" and we finally just come together for God and Christ. You know Gman you and seem to connect well on a spiritual level. i enjoy talking to you :D
Baruch atah YeHoVaH eloheinu melech ha-olam... :P

Thank you Zionist.. Took me years.. I'm still fighting my blindness however, I still have a ways to go.. I personally cannot believe all these little treasures I'm finding now. It completely caught me off guard. I just thought this was a joke. Then all of a sudden it HIT ME... This is no joke. y:O2

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Once you've identified the tree and this grafting process... Home SWEEET home... Come to momma!!! :P ;)

Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

exactly Gman. i mean who do believers think they'll be with for eternity just christians lol no but seriously Israel is important to all us believers and we must stand up for Israel our brethern in God in fact Israel is like God's time clock to the world and imo and according to a lot of prophecy events that take place in Israel lets us know where we stand in time.