Does 666 Spell Rockefeller?

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Does 666 Spell Rockefeller?

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

ChristYouKnowItAintEasy wrote:Restarting from the begining just for the sake (chinese wine)
Actually, sake is a brewed Japanese beverage made from rice. Rice beer, if you prefer, but drunk warm. I don't like it ...but I do own a Toyota.

Why don't you re-start the study where I left off?

FL y:-/
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
digging
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by digging »

Hello new friends,

I see that many posts have been made in this thread and I have tried to read most, I am just wondering if anyone seen the connection I made between the Sabbaths and the number 666?
We know how it said to count the number, well the days and years needed to also be counted to keep track of the various sabbaths.

Digging
ChristYouKnowItAintEasy
Familiar Member
Sex: Male

Post by ChristYouKnowItAintEasy »

digging wrote:Hello new friends,

I see that many posts have been made in this thread and I have tried to read most, I am just wondering if anyone seen the connection I made between the Sabbaths and the number 666?
We know how it said to count the number, well the days and years needed to also be counted to keep track of the various sabbaths.

Digging
One thing is sure though, 666 is everywhere. You better try to find where it is not.
The best things in life...

...are not things.
ChristYouKnowItAintEasy
Familiar Member

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
Actually, sake is a brewed Japanese beverage made from rice. Rice beer, if you prefer, but drunk warm. I don't like it
The origins of sake can be traced in China as far back as 4,000 B.C
Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote: ...but I do own a Toyota.
I don't.
Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:Why don't you re-start the study where I left off?
I was wondering if it belongs to the subject...

...are not things.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

ChristYouKnowItAintEasy wrote:The origins of sake can be traced in China as far back as 4,000 B.C
Okay, Mr Smartiepants. Go down to your liquor store and ask for a bottle of Chinese sake. :pound:

ChristYouKnowItAintEasy wrote:
Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote: ...but I do own a Toyota.
I don't.
I figured out a way to buy a used Rolls Royce Phantom and announced this to my wife. ''Fine,'' she said, ''you'll look great arriving at church in your Rolls!'' I didn't want to compromise my humility, so I still drive the Toyota. :crying:
ChristYouKnowItAintEasy wrote:I was wondering if it belongs to the subject...
What subject? y#-o

FL :amen:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
ChristYouKnowItAintEasy
Familiar Member

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote: Okay, Mr Smartiepants. Go down to your liquor store and ask for a bottle of Chinese sake. :pound:
Ha ha ha then it'll give us areas for arguing :ebiggrin: But on the other hand (like my mom use to say) it is unfortunate that I go to a liquor store unless to buy a present... I don't drink alcool (Veuve Clicquot Champagne only at New-Years' eve).
Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:I figured out a way to buy a used Rolls Royce Phantom and announced this to my wife. ''Fine,'' she said, ''you'll look great arriving at church in your Rolls!'' I didn't want to compromise my humility, so I still drive the Toyota. :crying:
At least your wife has a sence of humility...

Hey, how about buying my Bugatti Veyron? But maybe you won't like the color... ... I'll trow 4 brand new winter tires! http://www.thesupercars.org/wp-content/ ... post-1.jpg
Last edited by ChristYouKnowItAintEasy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

...are not things.
ChristYouKnowItAintEasy
Familiar Member

Oups I forgot to tell you FL; there is a small scratch on the right mirror. Replacing it cost only 32 000.00 $ (CAD)

;-)

...are not things.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

ChristYouKnowItAintEasy wrote:Hey, how about buying my Bugatti Veyron?
I saw a Bugatti Veyron when the Grand Prix was in Montreal. It is a better looking car ''in person'' than in photos. The one I saw was black with a red hood. I wouldn't call it stunning (like the Aventador) or beautiful (like the 458 Italia), the Veyron is sort-of like a handsome bulldog.

Even so, I prefer the Phantom.

FL :shijacked:

+ + +

+ + +
ChristYouKnowItAintEasy
Familiar Member

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote: I wouldn't call it stunning (like the Aventador)
I almost purchased the Aventador for my wife but it didn't come in pink; plus Lamborghini recalled 144 2012 Lamborghini Aventadors because of a headlight problem that could blind oncoming traffic (checkit out it's true :pound: )

...are not things.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

A pink Aventador?! The Aventador is a very macho car, so I doubt pink would suit it...plus, girls are not attracted to Lambos. So...save your money and get your wife a pink Beetle*...Porsche will also sell you a pink 911. You can also get a pink RR Drophead or Phantom Coupe.

FL :eugeek:

*there is one around my place, a pink convertible NewBeetle.

+ + +

+ + +
FlawedIntellect
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by FlawedIntellect »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:A pink Aventador?! The Aventador is a very macho car, so I doubt pink would suit it...plus, girls are not attracted to Lambos. So...save your money and get your wife a pink Beetle*...Porsche will also sell you a pink 911. You can also get a pink RR Drophead or Phantom Coupe.

*there is one around my place, a pink convertible NewBeetle.
Uhm, my slightly-younger sister that's attending college wants a Lamborghini. So, you're incorrect there. (I also have a mother that likes sports cars.) ¬_¬
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

FlawedIntellect wrote:Uhm, my slightly-younger sister that's attending college wants a Lamborghini. So, you're incorrect there. (I also have a mother that likes sports cars.) ¬_¬
OK...I guess there are oddball women who like Lambos, like your sister. Your mother doesn't count, she likes sportscars. Lamborghinis are not sportscars, they are supercars. (The Veyron, the Koeniggsegg, and the late McLaren F1 are hypercars...)

+ + +

+ + +
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

My kinda car is the one these dudes drive up in: y:o) y:o)
Kool Kar
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
ChristYouKnowItAintEasy
Familiar Member

RickD wrote:My kinda car is the one these dudes drive up in: y:o) y:o)
Kool Kar
Then I would have to sit besides them RickD cause in reality I don't drive ;-) (...and the size of the car shows plenty of space) 15 years without a driver's license. I wonder how far from a macho that makes me, FL? :D

...are not things.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

The Klown Kar looks like something from the old East Germany...a Wartburg or a Trabant.
ChristYouKnowItAintEasy wrote:15 years without a driver's license. I wonder how far from a macho that makes me, FL?
You can be a Real Man without a drivers' license! If you move to France, you can legally drive some cars without a license. (Ligier, Microcar are two such brands.)

Parlez-vous français?

FL :sick:

+ + +

+ + +