Hi!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Hi!

Post by Stu »

Hi all, well this is the introductions thread so thought I'd say hi :) Recently been delving into Intelligent Design and Creation Science and all the implications thereof.
Is this a good forum to discuss the topic? If not, are there any others, more specifically focusing on ID, CS, Irreducible Complexity, etc.?

Edit: I must apologise could someone move my comment to here please :oops: http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... hp?f=2&t=5
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Hi!

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Stu, Just go ahead and delete your post and repost where you intended. Welcome and thanks.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Hey Canuckster1127, can't seem to delete it now, perhaps once there are replies to a thread (I suppose mods could merge the thread). Hmm, not a very good start to my arrival here.. y#-o
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

No worries. Just go ahead and start a new thread. We're glad you're here. Welcome.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

Not a better place on the internet :ebiggrin:
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte