false prophets about 2012

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
treeschanna510
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

false prophets about 2012

Post by treeschanna510 »

ok so its 2009 if the world was rlly going to end in the year 2012 it wouldve happend by now becuase the fact of it is there still has to be 7 years of tribulation another thing that leads me to believe 2012 is bologna is the fact that even jesus nor the angels know when the world is gonna end so why the heck would god tell idle worshipers like the mayans? and i know he wouldnt be goin around telling other people and leave jesus and the angels out the mix becuase theyre closer to him than us. not only that but the bible also says no one knows the day or the hour. if you just wanna find something to get hyped up on get hyped up on jesus and prepare yourselves so when the day does come youll bve ready dont get me wrong im not getting on a high horse becuase im having issues of my own but just reconcile and fix your relationships and dont worry your lives away