Design of History verifiable

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Design of History verifiable

Post by Davidjayjordan »

It can be verified and concluded that there is a Design to history via the mathematics of PROPHECY.

There is a pattern and purpose rather than world events being at random and via the choice of man. For although choice does apply to our individual decisions in whether to choose the Lord, the general DIRECTION and flow of time of physics, time and prophecy dictate that the basic events of HIS-story are part of the overall SCENARIO of events that shall happen. It is not conditional and our efforts will not change what is set in stone as prophecy. All will be fuflilled.

For scientifically it is easy to discern through biology, that the Lord created all things and that biology, hysics, and every science is by design rather than by chance.

Similarly it is easily proven that the speeds of the heavenly bodies like the Earth and moon are heavenly started as a time mechanism for His His-story and Prophecy of the future. Time is by design itself. Time is not a random accidental value, but relates directly to the speed of His light, and the distances between His heavenly bodies.

Consequently all sciences are and were created by the Great Scientist and ONLY inventor and Creator ... Jesus.

After this is concceeded a mathemnatical approach and confirmation of history can start and CONFIRM that there is a purpose with exact time frames, and exact markers, and an EXACT culmination or CLIMAX of worldly events before the restart of HIS FUTURE.

Its not literary but scientyific and exact and proveable or if you like searchable to those with the courage to seek to understand.

More later
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Re: Design of History verifiable

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Lets be more specific....

There is a direction of time, as time does exist and it was the same since the BEGINNING of Creation... not from a BANG or multiple BANGS, but a singular start.

So from there, there was a set time based on the Lord's rotations and revolutions of His Heavenly Bodies... its also called one of the Laws of Thermodynamics..... entrophy makes time send energy to a lower state. Things disintegrate and do not evolve or slowly by design become better (SED theory).

O>K> so time has direction and because we know through a consistent in depth study of time frames that the Lord uses exact concise periods of time consistently in His words and PLAN and DESIGN.

A basic being one thousand year periods.

And these dates correspond exactly to specific Major events in HIS-story, this is not by chance or by luck, but because there is a flow to History and Prophecy and a direction towards a CULMINATION or GRAND FINALE as with any true novel or story or planned flow of events.

When you admit this, then you can get away from a whimpy God to an ALL POWERFUL LORD OF LORDS who has a design that we should be becoming ONE with and KNOWING.

For again, time has direction and time periods consistently with the Lord.

Mind you it takes a little time and sincerity to comprehend, but once this occurs, you get away from the luck and chance philosphy and slow change philosophy to a more rational design comprehension and UNDERstanding of where we are heading and why.

Or you can can tell yourself nobody knows nothing because you know nothing...and you can say over and over to me and others that you need further evidence, even as your mind closes.

The choice is yours, but if a true scientist at least take the time to look at design and then maybe your slow design might turn into a connection of fast synapitic connections, joining true biology with true history of DESIGN.

Ready BEGIN.... or fight it tooth and nail. Your choice your responsibility
Last edited by Davidjayjordan on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by BavarianWheels »

So far your "science degree" from Canada has yet to rear it's knowledge and dazzle.
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

I await intelligent responses and respectful ones as this is a scientific and Christian forum, and the responses should follow those high guidelines.

Thanks

(Wheels, unfortunately I may have to disregard anything you say or write in the future if you continue on with your uncalled for remarks and slurs and mockery. Surely you do NOT represent the spirit of this forum unless you change)
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by BavarianWheels »

Davidjayjordan wrote:I await intelligent responses and respectful ones as this is a scientific and Christian forum, and the responses should follow those high guidelines.

Thanks

(Wheels, unfortunately I may have to disregard anything you say or write in the future if you continue on with your uncalled for remarks and slurs and mockery. Surely you do NOT represent the spirit of this forum unless you change)
When a person comes onto a forum and posts a picture of a carcass of some kind of "animal" and promotes it as "the demons" in flesh...then claims "I got a science degree from Canada"...among other odd and repetive ideas, I find it very difficult to take seriously.

It seems I may not be the only one finding you difficult to take seriously.
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

B.W.... I noticed that you are an administrator, which means apparrently you set the standard for POSTINGS and Respect.....

I have not seen a cargoyle - is that a new line of automobile from Detroit a new bail out model?

This apparrently is mockery rather than a sincere response .. Hmmmm...

Yet any true scientist knows just because one has never experienced something does not mean they don;t exist. Besides the visable spectrum is only 1/70th of the spectrum, and things exist in the other 69/70th realm. Did you not know this.

Next, I never knew any angelic beings had flesh and blood - let alone physical bodies…

A simple one is Yes spirits have bodies, sometimes physical sometimes spiritual, as the fallen angels mated with the daughters of men which one of the reasons why the LORD brought the worldwide FLOOD. have you not read these things, do I have to give you the exact refernce, I thought you would have known these things.

Therefore, in the famous most often quoted phrase from a former Forum member “Fortigrun:”

Another attempt at mockery... Is the usual procedure against new posters that differ with you, or is this the modus operandi every poster is suppose to attain to from viewing your responses.

Scripture Please!

And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

Rev 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

These locusts have not been seen yet but to exist and will be real and have bodies. Need I go further into the rest of the chapter. In other words, just because something is beyond your finite sense and your limited knowledge or experience is hardly a basis for deeming them non existant.

But NOW traht I have given scripture, please write down your scripture or scriptures that say everything has to be seen to be believed.

Start NOW !!!

And do reframe from cheap mockery, in most forums it is frowned upon.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Hey, BavarianWheels,

I have a friend from Canada who has a Mercedes-Benz 550SEL AWD. His other car is a BMW Z3. (His wife drives a Mazda 323.)

What have you got to say about that, eh?

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Are all long timers on this forum, foolish and flippant, or are there sincere ones HERE and even some intelligence HERE or at least an ounce of respect HERE.

GMan a administrator seemed to suggest that Bavarian Wheels and others were an exception and that we should overlook their name calling and slanders and mockery. I differ when they continue to show such traits.

This is a Christian and Scuience Forum is it not.

My question therefore is why do you other posters put up with such obviously flippant and foolish comments from them. Why do you say nothing as they disintegrate your FORUM. Have you no class or do you fear the same gang mockery from them.

I repeat this TOPIC is about the design of World History so by the rules stay on topic and stay objective.

If you want to make an opinion about what Anita posted do so..... just allow others a right to have an opinion about Anita's picture. For that is also in the rules and common etiquette of hethen forums and how much more so on this CHRISTIAN FORUM.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Davidjayjordan wrote:My question therefore is why do you other posters put up with such obviously flippant and foolish comments from them. Why do you say nothing as they disintegrate your FORUM. Have you no class or do you fear the same gang mockery from them.
Well, if any of them do this to me, I either: (1) ignore them; (2) lear at them; or, (3) give them a hug until they are nice to me.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Davidjayjordan wrote:Are all long timers on this forum, foolish and flippant, or are there sincere ones HERE and even some intelligence HERE or at least an ounce of respect HERE.

GMan a administrator seemed to suggest that Bavarian Wheels and others were an exception and that we should overlook their name calling and slanders and mockery. I differ when they continue to show such traits.

This is a Christian and Scuience Forum is it not.

My question therefore is why do you other posters put up with such obviously flippant and foolish comments from them. Why do you say nothing as they disintegrate your FORUM. Have you no class or do you fear the same gang mockery from them.

I repeat this TOPIC is about the design of World History so by the rules stay on topic and stay objective.

If you want to make an opinion about what Anita posted do so..... just allow others a right to have an opinion about Anita's picture. For that is also in the rules and common etiquette of hethen forums and how much more so on this CHRISTIAN FORUM.
David. No, mockery is not tolerated on this forum.. Is that clear? I have sent a warning to Bavarian Wheels on the matter... I would suggest that everyone cool off a bit as it only promotes uneasiness... There is no 24 x 7 moderation going on here. We all have jobs and only have about a hour or less to contribute.

Continue on...
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Giood to hear, you wrote Bavarian Wheels and warned him about his mocking POSTS.

Therefiore I hope he and others reframe and try to be objective even if others or myself differ in our views or opinions.

Onward Christian soldiers....
Cactus
Established Member
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Cactus »

Mockery may not be tolerated, but how about some fair criticism?

How many coupons did you collect for your degree?
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Now back to the topic that history was by design and not by luck and chance. History did not evolve but has mathematical milestones and events embedded exactly into its scenario of events through time, exact time.

History did also did not use trial and error procedures to develop what we presently have, nor did it creat itself through big bangs called wars.

But like the present tense and the future tense called prophecy, exact and precise prophecy, its all on the direction of time timeline towards the END where there will be a NEW Beginning.

Then as NOW, all the coupons you collect will be of no avail to you..only if you have accepted Jesus and what you have done with your life.
Cactus
Established Member
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Cactus »

So how many coupons is that? you evaded the question.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Cactus wrote:So how many coupons is that? you evaded the question.
Lol. He's gone Cactus (Gman posted that elsewhere), so alas, he can't answer you.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis