Guitar fans

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Guitar fans

Post by Stu »

CallMeDave wrote:Thanks for posting the songs. I read the lyrics to nearly all of the songs, and the lyrics / messages seem to be what i would term 'satisfactory' and devoid of immorality or unsavoryness . In evalutating them, I would also be interested in knowing the following :

1. Do their stage antics include any overt sexually suggestive actions such as any form of indecent behavior ? (ie: touching their genitals, wearing skin tight pants to highlight their Trouser Snakes, etc...?) .
Dude, that's a bit over-the-top don't you think :), I mean tight pants are tight pants man, certainly not my style but hey whatever floats your boat..
No touching of genitals.. again not Megadeth's style and reeks of immaturity as far as I'm concerned.
2. In their live performances, do they incorporate any acts of aggression on stage, or do they try to encourage any with the audience ?
The only thing that's encouraged is to have a good time ;)
3. Do they flash the common Satanic Cornuto hand signals during their live performances ? Or give the middle finger ?
No "devil horns" as far as I can recall when it comes to the two Daves.
No middle finger to their fans..
4. Do scantily clad women appear on stage during any part of their live performances ?
Hehe, no, never have not even during the old days. Scantily clad woman as part of a live metal show is just lame IMO.
5. Do the NON Christian Band Members wear crosses ?
Not sure.
What's the significance of non-Christians wearing a cross?
6. Are Mosh Pits part of their live Concerts ?
Yes.
Can't speak for all of their concerts though, like those within limited space in-doors and so on..
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.