I think I am losing my faith.

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: I think I am losing my faith.

Post by Canuckster1127 »

I think your response represents you and your position very well zahavagold. Thanks for the insight into your thinking and your soul.
@Canuckster: If you READ my post, you will SEE that I asked if you were a STAFF MEMBER. See it? Plain English, just like the KJB. Your twisted reasoning about how I came to believe the KJB is the infallible, plenary inspired, inerrant Word of God is just plain prejudicial and ugly. You have insulted my motives and my intelligence. I came to believe it because of research and the Holy Spirit's assurances. What business does a volunteer moderator have in replying to, challenging, and insulting people who post?

You apparently have some sort of hard-on against this Bible, as do many who are falling away from the faith. You prefer to read the Not Inspired Version (NIV). Yes, hard-on. Hard words to respond to a hard heart....yours.

I also wrote in that same post that I had LONG BEEN FAMILIAR with this site, having found it YEARS AGO while searching for Hubble Space telescope photographs. I said I found the site to be reputable and prone to using the KJB. Unfortunately, your attitude has changed my opinion. It's been years since I've been to this site. I will never return and will dissuade anyone I can from coming to it. I have my own site and will put you in the apostate watch section.

Your replies have been offensive and ungodly, to say the least. Is this how you discuss things with people you don't agree with?

Contrary to what you say, my case for the KJB is not 'ridiculous' nor is it 'gobbledy-gook'. I only briefly gave reasons why the KJB HAS TO BE the real Word, but in your pride and ignorance, you have shut off your mind and heart. Far more scholarly people than I could blow you out of the water on this issue.

You either don't know God personally as you claim, or there is some underlying problem in your 'theology' that you refuse to correct. God is not stupid, as you are. He said HIS WORD WILL NEVER PASS AWAY even though Heaven and earth will, and that HE WILL PRESERVE IT FOREVER. NOT IN 70 DIFFERENT FAKE BIBLES, BUT IN ONE REAL ONE. Makes sense if you KNOW HIM. I am using caps because you are a retard and maybe caps are easier for you to read.

Your hubris is unbelievable!!! You defy God! Your whole site then, is nothing but hypocrisy. I will not waste my time looking at the site contents because I'm sure I'll be appalled.

No, I didn't fish around looking for somewhere to place my letter. I randomly came to this site while doing a Google search on 'doubt' and decided to post my own experience. How dare you, you arrogant THUG from CANADA, reply to people the way you do?

PLEASE REMOVE MY POSTS ASAP. I AM ASHAMED TO BE ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY WITH THIS SITE. IT HAS APPARENTLY GONE DOWNHILL, DOWN THE SLIPPERY SLOPE. And, since I now remember who Mr. Deem is, yuck. Also of course delete my 'membership' in this ridiculous and gobbledy-gook forum run by idiots. As I said, the forum was abandoned two years ago, likely because people found no help here.

I come along with a genuine testimony. Then you belittle me (maybe you're a JEW HATER?) Then stop being a 'Christian' because guess what? Jesus was totally and completely Jewish and you will be answering to Him shortly.

(I know who you are: not a volunteer moderator but Rich Deem. So, you are also a liar. I had an obnoxious run-in with you years ago and forgot about it until now. Had I remembered, I would never have posted, casting my pearls before swine).

Deem, I hereby deem you UNFIT to present the Gospel. Fail !!!
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

ZahavaGold wrote:PLEASE REMOVE MY POSTS ASAP. I AM ASHAMED TO BE ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY WITH THIS SITE. IT HAS APPARENTLY GONE DOWNHILL, DOWN THE SLIPPERY SLOPE. And, since I now remember who Mr. Deem is, yuck. Also of course delete my 'membership' in this ridiculous and gobbledy-gook forum run by idiots. As I said, the forum was abandoned two years ago, likely because people found no help here.
Wow! You know for a self-professed gilded gold you spew nothing but rust.

If you really wanted nothing to do with this site and you really wanted your post to be removed you could just as easily had elected not to post in the first place. I think we'll just leave it here as a testimony for the kind of person you are and let others decide for themselves.
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by jlay »

I mean this in Christian love......

What a tool!!
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

jlay wrote:I mean this in Christian love......

What a tool!!
kindly deeds

:pound:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony