Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Tim S
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

greetings

Post by Tim S »

I just noticed this thread and decided to introduce myself. I am a 50 year old Christian husband father regenerated sinner. I am a member of an evangelical church (one of the Sovereign Grace Churches if there are any of you other members out there) in the suburbs of Philadelphia.

I got here thru a link in an amateur astronomy forum of which i've been a member of for the last 3 years. I love the Word of God (it's Spirit breathed and, I believe, perfect) and I love science (it's a human tool and, when applied correctly, glorifies the Creator).

I hope that anything I submit to this forum will give glory to Him who has blessed us all.
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

Ah! A new person!

I DEMAND PIE, AND A BARREL OF WHIPPED CREAM
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: greetings

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Tim S wrote:I just noticed this thread and decided to introduce myself. I am a 50 year old Christian husband father regenerated sinner. I am a member of an evangelical church (one of the Sovereign Grace Churches if there are any of you other members out there) in the suburbs of Philadelphia.

I got here thru a link in an amateur astronomy forum of which i've been a member of for the last 3 years. I love the Word of God (it's Spirit breathed and, I believe, perfect) and I love science (it's a human tool and, when applied correctly, glorifies the Creator).

I hope that anything I submit to this forum will give glory to Him who has blessed us all.
Welcome Tim. Jump right in ..... the water is fine!
Tim S
Acquainted Member

Thanks, but..

Post by Tim S »

Forge wrote:Ah! A new person!

Ummm...Forge. I see my health plan doesn't list you as a "preferred" provider, but then again there are no listings for amateur nephrologists.:shock:
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

You will not comply? A pity...

Calvin
Newbie Member

Post by Calvin »

*kkkkt*

Uh... hello... my name is Calvin, but not really, but it is on here, so you can call me Calvin.

Nice to meet you, and by you I mean whoever is reading this. If I happen to not like you then please pass over that.

Question: Do you have to be here for a certain amount of time or have a certain "rank" to have a signature? I cant find the option.

Ummm... that is all. Calvin out.

*kkkkt*
missangel
Newbie Member

Post by missangel »

Hi... my name's Caitlin, and I'm 13..
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

Hello Caitlan and Calvin :) Welcome
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Calvin wrote:*kkkkt*

Uh... hello... my name is Calvin, but not really, but it is on here, so you can call me Calvin.

Nice to meet you, and by you I mean whoever is reading this. If I happen to not like you then please pass over that.

Question: Do you have to be here for a certain amount of time or have a certain "rank" to have a signature? I cant find the option.

Ummm... that is all. Calvin out.

*kkkkt*

Hi, I like your avatar!
=)

Go to profile and in the second section labeled Profile Info you'll see a box where you can type in your sig.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Calvin
Newbie Member

Post by Calvin »

Thanks!

Yea, I dont have the box there to input a signature :( It makes me sad and I cant really sleep at night anymore.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Calvin wrote:Thanks!

Yea, I dont have the box there to input a signature :( It makes me sad and I cant really sleep at night anymore.
lol

How sad.
=(

Well at least that gives you an extra eight hours a day to live life.
=)
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

New people!

FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Hi. Sorry it took so long for me to introduce myself. I just kind of jumped in. I'm John from Spring City Pennsylvania. I've been a Christian for 28 years. I found this site by accident as I was searching for a site about predestination and was thrust right into a debate between PL and Jac. I thank them both for taking the time to share their immense knowledge of the scriptures.

Everyone here is cool. I really like it here and I've already made some friends. :D
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:Hi. Sorry it took so long for me to introduce myself. I just kind of jumped in. I'm John from Spring City Pennsylvania. I've been a Christian for 28 years. I found this site by accident as I was searching for a site about predestination and was thrust right into a debate between PL and Jac. I thank them both for taking the time to share their immense knowledge of the scriptures.

Everyone here is cool. I really like it here and I've already made some friends. :D
Welcome!
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Hi

Post by Gman »

Hi folks,

I just joined the forum here. I like this site. Looks like there are alot of neat topics here.

G -