Question about salvation, repentance, obedience and works

General discussions about Christianity including salvation, heaven and hell, Christian history and so on.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Question about salvation, repentance, obedience and work

Post by RickD »

RickD wrote:
Byblos wrote:
RickD wrote:
Byblos wrote:
RickD wrote:Well, seeing this thread has taken a turn right down the crapper, it is now locked.
No it's not, not for me at least. You guys need to check our profiles (us old schoolers). I still have access to locked threads and ability to approve posts.
That's because you're still a moderator. We just want you to think you're not. Byblos, it's kinda like the moderator mob. Once you join, there's only one way out...

Byblos, you could always just pretend you don't still have super moderator powers. Just "Clark Kent" it for a while. Then if the God and Science world needs you, you can hop in the phone booth and rescue us. :mrgreen:
Impossible. I've been kryptonited.
I think "emasculated" is a better term. :pound: :pound:
Byblos, just to be clear, by "emasculated", I was CLEARLY meaning the #1 definition here:
emasculated past participle, past tense of e·mas·cu·late (Verb)
Verb
1)Make (a person, idea, or piece of legislation) weaker or less effective.
2)Deprive (a man) of his male role or identity: "he feels emasculated because he cannot control his sons' behavior".
Otherwise, it might be offensive. And as you know from experience, I'm NEVER offensive. y:^o :innocent:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony