Fund raiseing

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Fund raiseing

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Hi Guys
I am undertaking a run next year for a charity i have been trying to setup, i am currently writing a business model for how i want to raise the funds.
The charity is in connection with our local Basketball ministry and will be there to help local people in the community who might not be able to afford things like shoes, uniforms, fee's and transport etc..
I would like prayer for the generosity of the local's in my area, prayer for myself to stay motivated and focused, and prayer for myself and the other runners that while we are training we are safe on the roads.

Daniel
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Fund raiseing

Post by neo-x »

we do something similar in rural areas and I know how hard it can be. May God grant you the favor you are seeking, guide you and protect you...amen.

On a personal note it is very hard to find generous people who would give away to people who can't give anything in return. At least that is what I have seen. But there are always some people who would donate to a cause.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com