Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by DannyM »

PaulSacramento wrote:Hi there,
My name is Paul, I am a 42 years old married male, orginally from Portugal but living in Canada.
I have a Bach. of Business, Bach. of Mechanical Eng. and on doing my Bach. in Theology.
I was brought up a RC, but my parents and older sister converted to the JW's a few years ago ( my younger sister and I did not, though she almost was baptized).
I found this site using my google-fu ;) .
I used to frequent Jehovas-witness.net and that side really helped me to deal with my JW family, though it tends to be a tad...well...atheistic at times, overly at times to be honest.
I also like reading the biologos website.
Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to everyone.

Paul
Hiya, Paul! Welcome to the place!
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

welcome paul!!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member

Post by FearlessLlearsy »

Greetings to everyone,

Briefly, my name is Israel. The way i was named is totally out of the common. I was born and raised in Haiti, and am a survivor of the Haiti Earthquake 2010. God has seen me through, for God is Good. The main reason i have been attracted to this site is because I find myself exposed to many diff. views of people who proclaim to be Christians. Sometimes though, I wonder if some of us spend to much time trying to explain how the Bible validates science instead of it being how science validates the bible, since we know that the Word of God is a source of ultimate truth. On an end note, i'm still a highschool student, and does not wish to have my faith weaken by the World. Most often, that is the path most of the Youths of today tend to go.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

FearlessLlearsy wrote:Greetings to everyone,

Briefly, my name is Israel. The way i was named is totally out of the common. I was born and raised in Haiti, and am a survivor of the Haiti Earthquake 2010. God has seen me through, for God is Good. The main reason i have been attracted to this site is because I find myself exposed to many diff. views of people who proclaim to be Christians. Sometimes though, I wonder if some of us spend to much time trying to explain how the Bible validates science instead of it being how science validates the bible, since we know that the Word of God is a source of ultimate truth. On an end note, i'm still a highschool student, and does not wish to have my faith weaken by the World. Most often, that is the path most of the Youths of today tend to go.
Welcome!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

Welcome!!!
Rascus
Acquainted Member

Post by Rascus »

New here to the site. Im Rascus and came here to share and hopefully engage in some conversation that is Spiritual and fulfilling .
From Pennsylvania ,,,,soon to be relocating to South Carolina.....

Rascus
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

welcome aboard Rascus!! Jump into the discussions
ThePerverse
Acquainted Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by ThePerverse »

Hello everyone,
My name is Tyler, i'm 16 and i have a very serious psychological WAR going on.
I am scared that God doesn't exist. Actually, the reason i am living is because i have hope that God is real.
This website has seriously convinced me that an intelligent designer does in fact exist.
I am very open minded, in fact, so open minded to reach the point of doubting God and my own beliefs. I am here to seek enlightment, and finally be FULLY converted to christianity. I seek to abandon every drop of atheism left in my mind. Help me.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

ThePerverse wrote:Hello everyone,
My name is Tyler, i'm 16 and i have a very serious psychological WAR going on.
I am scared that God doesn't exist. Actually, the reason i am living is because i have hope that God is real.
This website has seriously convinced me that an intelligent designer does in fact exist.
I am very open minded, in fact, so open minded to reach the point of doubting God and my own beliefs. I am here to seek enlightment, and finally be FULLY converted to christianity. I seek to abandon every drop of atheism left in my mind. Help me.
Welcome Tyler. Glad you're here and please feel free to engage in the discussion wherever you wish.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

Wecome Tyler!!! I teach students of your age so feel free to jump in!!!
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member

Post by FearlessLlearsy »

HEYY, welcome Tyler, im not much different, I'm 17, and has to face to the many things you are facing, please know that there are people on this board who care about you,
please, feel free to message me ANYTIME you want :)
Live a life with no FEAR, for the battle is already won. The Devil and his minions only cry in agonizing pain, realizing the victory is OURS.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Hey guys, I never made an introduction here, so here it is

My name is John, am 25 and I live in Pakistan. I was born in a Christian family but up till my 17 birthday I was an atheist with a few early years exception of jumping in and out of extreme agnosticism. After I gave my life to God, I studied at a bible collage and did a seminary, I am currently a bible teacher. I also did A degree in journalism & social sciences and the weird fact is that by professional career I am a graphics designer and animator. ;) (I love digital art) I like reading history & other religions, playing my guitar, chess and doing photography.

Like many others I was searching online, in my case, arguments on creation and thus landed here from a Google page. Just wanted to say a hi to all.

God bless you.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Hi Neo. Welcome to the forum. I have been here over 5 years now and have found it a great source of comfort, information and it has helped strenghten my faith no end.

God Bless

Silvertusk.
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

That's great neo!! welcome to the discussions!
tmgrant
Newbie Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by tmgrant »

Hello Everyone! My name is tom, 24/m. Im a newbie here. Im just browsing in the internet, and this is my first time to love the topics of a forum of this. Thank you and God bless this Forum.