God and Sin

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
MissEm
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

God and Sin

Post by MissEm »

Hello Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Doesn't the Bible say that all sin is an abomination before God? For the life of me, I can't find where.

Thank you so much!
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: God and Sin

Post by B. W. »

MissEm wrote:Hello Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Doesn't the Bible say that all sin is an abomination before God? For the life of me, I can't find where.

Thank you so much!
Here are a few from the Old Testament, Others can add more:

Psalms 5:4, 5c, "For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness, Nor shall evil dwell with You. 5 The boastful shall not stand in Your sight; You hate all workers of iniquity." NKJV

Psalms 11:5, "The LORD tests the righteous, But the wicked and the one who loves violence His soul hates." NKJV

Psalms 94:20, "Shall the throne of iniquity, which devises evil by law, Have fellowship with You?" NKJV

Provebs 6:16-17, "These six things the LORD hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: 17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, 18 A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, 19 A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren." NKJV

-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
MissEm
Acquainted Member
Sex: Female

Re: God and Sin