Respawn Jesus

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Alpha~Omega
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Respawn Jesus

Post by Alpha~Omega »

Hey, what do you guys think of this? I chuckled when i saw it, it doesent really seem to be disrespectful to the LORD. Or maybe it is..? :o
The Neurotic Saint.
Ngakunui
Established Member

Re: Respawn Jesus

Post by Ngakunui »

I'd hate to have to take three days to respawn. .___.

Must have been the lag. I blame Rome.
Alpha~Omega
Recognized Member

Post by Alpha~Omega »

lol i saw some other pictures about lag too... it was intentional lag if anything though.
The Neurotic Saint.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

ummm....I don't get this....

what previous knowledge do you need to know to get it?
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Alpha~Omega
Recognized Member

Post by Alpha~Omega »

Well thats Mary crying at Jesus's tomb. But then Jesus came out of his tomb, this is the part right before Jesus confronts Mary, and startles her. Jesus, saying that he "respawned" is implying that he came back from the dead. (i.e he conquered it).

Respawn is more of a video game term, in which the player or item comes back after dieing/ being used, so i think its appropriate.
The Neurotic Saint.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

ok, figured it was a video game thing.

(Got the Bible references! :lol: )
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
narnia4

Post by narnia4 »

Kind of funny for us video game nerds. I don't see it as offensive, maybe someone else would though.
Young, Restless, Reformed
CeT-To

Post by CeT-To »

HAHAH hilarious :P
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Legatus
Established Member
Location: California, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Legatus »

Man was made in the image of God.
Man has a sense of humor.
Therefore, God has a sense of humor.

And from a video game perspective, its actually kinda accurate, though only God can do that sorta thing, being the programmer and all.
Ngakunui
Established Member

Post by Ngakunui »

Legatus wrote:Man was made in the image of God.

And from a video game perspective, its actually kinda accurate, though only God can do that sorta thing, being the programmer and all.
Does that mean we can use hax?
Legatus
Established Member
Location: California, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Legatus »

Ngakunui wrote:

Well, you can try...
From a video game perspective, Jesus, when he was here, was the former co owner and co lead developer of the game, the servers and their OS, and all the personal computers and their Os'es. All he had to do when he was here was give a call to dear ol' dad, and it got done. After he was killed, he resumed his post as co owner, co developer, etc, at which time that made it rather easy to pull off hax.

If you want to pull off hax, all you have to do is call up dad. This assumes he is your dad, if he isn't, don't expect much. If he is, then he has to decide whether a hax would screw up the game. real developers of real, current, massively multiplayer, continuing games are always :shakehead: getting "requests" from players to, uh, tilt the game in their favor. They frequently have to say no. Sometimes, they say yes, and it turns out to screw up the game for everybody, whole games have gone down the tubes because of that. God, being a very smart dev, is the only one who knows exactly what will happen if any rules changes or outright hax (miricles that break game rules) are allowed in any specific circumstances. Hax (miricles) tend to rile up the player base, often in ways that the ranking Dev doesn't want, like Jesus feeding some thousands from a few loaves and fishes (hax!), and the crowd wanting to drag him off so he can be their king and go opress romans (help help I'm being opressed!). God, as dev, has to know, as real devs do, what rules hanges or hax will have what effects, not only now, or just to you, but in the future, and how it will effect other players, some of whom aren't even in the game yet. real wolrd devs have the same problem, and sometimes get it right, and sometimes wrong. God, at least, does not have that problem.

So if you want hax. call up dad, sometimes, rarely, you will get them. He doesn't often use hax, prefering to use the program he has already made, which he carefully designed, and knowing that hax often rile up the player base in unwanted ways. More often, he will do some minor rules changes, or influnece some other players to take some actions which he knows will effect you. It may not be exactly what you wanted, but it will be what you need, and what the other players need or will need in the future.

I haden't really thought about it before, but here are actually a LOT of similarities, from Gods end, to being the lead developer in what today are called MMORPGs, (Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games).

Lastly, you can try hax, players in games often try hax, and devs design games to stop them. This game has a REAL smart dev, and so far, non of the hax have succeeded, but people keep trying...
Alpha~Omega
Recognized Member

Post by Alpha~Omega »

Dang dude thats a really nice.... metaphor i guess. I was gone for a few weeks and i come back to see this rofl. Pretty nice!
The Neurotic Saint.
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Legatus wrote:
Ngakunui wrote:

Well, you can try...
From a video game perspective, Jesus, when he was here, was the former co owner and co lead developer of the game, the servers and their OS, and all the personal computers and their Os'es. All he had to do when he was here was give a call to dear ol' dad, and it got done. After he was killed, he resumed his post as co owner, co developer, etc, at which time that made it rather easy to pull off hax.

If you want to pull off hax, all you have to do is call up dad. This assumes he is your dad, if he isn't, don't expect much. If he is, then he has to decide whether a hax would screw up the game. real developers of real, current, massively multiplayer, continuing games are always :shakehead: getting "requests" from players to, uh, tilt the game in their favor. They frequently have to say no. Sometimes, they say yes, and it turns out to screw up the game for everybody, whole games have gone down the tubes because of that. God, being a very smart dev, is the only one who knows exactly what will happen if any rules changes or outright hax (miricles that break game rules) are allowed in any specific circumstances. Hax (miricles) tend to rile up the player base, often in ways that the ranking Dev doesn't want, like Jesus feeding some thousands from a few loaves and fishes (hax!), and the crowd wanting to drag him off so he can be their king and go opress romans (help help I'm being opressed!). God, as dev, has to know, as real devs do, what rules hanges or hax will have what effects, not only now, or just to you, but in the future, and how it will effect other players, some of whom aren't even in the game yet. real wolrd devs have the same problem, and sometimes get it right, and sometimes wrong. God, at least, does not have that problem.

So if you want hax. call up dad, sometimes, rarely, you will get them. He doesn't often use hax, prefering to use the program he has already made, which he carefully designed, and knowing that hax often rile up the player base in unwanted ways. More often, he will do some minor rules changes, or influnece some other players to take some actions which he knows will effect you. It may not be exactly what you wanted, but it will be what you need, and what the other players need or will need in the future.

I haden't really thought about it before, but here are actually a LOT of similarities, from Gods end, to being the lead developer in what today are called MMORPGs, (Massivly Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games).

Lastly, you can try hax, players in games often try hax, and devs design games to stop them. This game has a REAL smart dev, and so far, non of the hax have succeeded, but people keep trying...
Genius :pound: