pray for my life

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
thinkinglikeachristian
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

pray for my life

Post by thinkinglikeachristian »

For a while now i have ben strugling with my faith. I have lost my best friend, my faith is barely hanging on after so much atheistic belif, and my parents are alwase fighting, and I am strugling with temptation.I am un-sure of my future and scared. please pray for me.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: pray for my life

Post by B. W. »

thinkinglikeachristian wrote:For a while now i have ben strugling with my faith. I have lost my best friend, my faith is barely hanging on after so much atheistic belif, and my parents are alwase fighting, and I am strugling with temptation.I am un-sure of my future and scared. please pray for me.
Will do - if you can, please help us by telling us a bit more as speaking about it can help bring about answer to prayers.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Also, anyone posting a bad comment replying to 'thinkinglikechristian' - your post will be deleted. This is no time for stupid games when someone is going thru a storm.
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
CeT-To
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by CeT-To »

Hang in there Brother!! Post any question you have in the forum and we will do our absolute best to help!! I'll be praying for you >.< Have faith in the Lord as he does have a plan for you!
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by jlay »

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your heart through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Praying for you. Sorry to hear that you're having so much difficulty in your life.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

Praying for you!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Mary
Acquainted Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Mary »

I will pray for you. :)
"The LORD is my light and my salvation; of whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1
ChrisB
Established Member

Post by ChrisB »

thinkinglikeachristian wrote:For a while now i have ben strugling with my faith. I have lost my best friend, my faith is barely hanging on after so much atheistic belif, and my parents are alwase fighting, and I am strugling with temptation.I am un-sure of my future and scared. please pray for me.
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways aknowledge Him,
and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6, NIV

I will be praying for you, brother. Have faith, be strong, and never give up. y[-o<
"Materialists and madmen never have doubts." -G.K. Chesterton