vox day and the game

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
zoegirl
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

vox day and the game

Post by zoegirl »

So I have been reading more into some of the depressing ideas out there in cyberspace concerning men and women and have been greatly greatly disappointed out there. Anyone hear of Vox Day? who professes himself a CHristian? He is a proponent of taking away women's rights and the so-called game theory and applies it to men and women and relationships.

What is really sad is that many CHristian men's blogs will link to his in support.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
zoegirl
Old School

Re: vox day and the game

Post by zoegirl »

cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

y:O2 It may be fine to look into "quotas" of any kind, but that certainly isn't just what he's doing. Guys like that make me think that they're totally insecure. A secure person can love and give, not choose to rant dismally like that.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

What's so amazing about these ideas is that there is no Biblical support out there and yet ha has gathered quite a bit of a CHristian male following....
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

I thought about it some more, and it is all so absurd. He finds a way to put down women, and it doesn't make any sense. If men want degrees, they can get them! If there are fewer men getting degrees because there are fewer male sports teams at colleges, then maybe that shows there was some problem to begin with. No one is stopping males from getting degrees. If they want to learn to paint without taking a class, as he says, then why is a whining about women getting degrees?
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

DannyM
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by DannyM »

First link was almost complete nonsense, second link, in the 'answers' to "KS", I thought it was near faultless... :econfused:
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2010/06/let- ... elves.html

So much for chivalry...what's sad is that when I try to find CHristian criticism on him (considering tht he boasts himself of being a Christian) I can find nothing.

So why is it that the Christian church is so silent on these matters? I can find several CHristian blogs who link to him. But when I try to search for CHristian criticism I draw a blank.