23 years in a coma

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: 23 years in a coma

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Texasmomof3 wrote:What happens to a person in the United States if they go into a coma ??
Of course they get taken care of. I was just attempting a play on words with my foolish answer,
Fürstentum Liechtenstein wrote:He goes into the vegetable bin.
FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Harry12345
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: 23 years in a coma

Post by Harry12345 »

Texasmomof3 wrote:What happens to a person in the United States if they go into a coma ?? They get taken care of, of course !! Go into a vegetable bin ? That is pretty harsh, considering the huge world wide focus on one person who was in that condition, here in the United States, who had been taken care of for many years, until her husband wanted to have her killed. Remember the Terri Schiavo story ? Every time I see something like this, I feel sad, for I know her parents wanted to take care of her still, but her husband wanted her to die.
Would any insurance company cover the cost of a coma?
If you're born once, you die twice; but if you're born twice, you die once.