Oldest known human fossil found in Europe

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Himantolophus
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Oldest known human fossil found in Europe

Post by Himantolophus »

huh? It is pretty easy to ID a true Homo sapiens from bones (structure and proportions)... and fossilized bones are old. Plus, there are no Neanderthals, H. erectus, or Australopithecus in existence today, so this means they lived long ago. That's a ridiculously simple explanation but I don't know where you are going here...
Pashan
Newbie Member

Post by Pashan »

"In fact only woman have pain at childbirth as all animals do not have any pain in like manner."

I stepped on my cat once, and it let out quite a screech. A few years ago I was pulling nails out of some lumber when I heard my cat give birth in some bushes nearby. She yowled in pain as each kitten passed, much as she had when I stepped on her. No way will I ever be convinced by anyone that the birth process was not painful for that cat. I know what I heard.

Now, I accept some animals may give birth without pain. My cat isn't one of them.
David Blacklock
Valued Member
Christian: No

Post by David Blacklock »

That is merely catnecdotal evidence :shakehead:

DB
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

O.K. I have to admit what just happened.

I did attempt to look up that word “catnecdotal” but it does not exist, then I read the above post and realized it was merely a joke. Now that is funny

David Blacklock wrote:That is merely catnecdotal evidence :shakehead:

DB
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

:esurprised: :lol: :ebiggrin:
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
David Blacklock
Valued Member
Christian: No

Post by David Blacklock »

Hi JCSX2,

Thanx - my career choice would be stand-up comic. Unfortunately, usually I'm not very funny. That blows that career. :lol:
rare96ws6
Recognized Member

Post by rare96ws6 »

Evolutionists believe that our brains got bigger over time. Maybe the pevlis of women did not keep up with the quicker changes of the brain growth. This explains why child birth would hurt.