Creation as I perceive it

Discussions on a ranges of philosophical issues including the nature of truth and reality, personal identity, mind-body theories, epistemology, justification of beliefs, argumentation and logic, philosophy of religion, free will and determinism, etc.
Alan McDougall
Familiar Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Creation as I perceive it

Post by Alan McDougall »

Aware of infinite potential in vast unplowed fields of nothing, I strode with great beams of cosmic light toward the boundless infinite horizon of eternity, sowing seeds of existence before the timeless moment of creation. I am the boundless mind, original self-awareness the cause of everything, relative to nothing I am “this”.

On the panorama of bleak blackness, I am “the absolute”, sowing universal energy. Reality was my aim and the beauty of my achievement. Illuminating the darkness with beams of dazzling radiant glory was the first event of reason. I formulated in my mind the first numbers and called them “zero” and “one”,

With the simplicities and realities of the fundamentals of' “one and 'zero”, “I made everything”. I am Prime Mover and there was no proponent to my “first cause”. I am the “immovable rock” and the” alpha point”. I took these first numbers and weaved them into the fabric of the reality, creating all the limitless universes on the infinite timeless foam of nothing, which now makes all up existence. Indeed, I am the almighty one. If you are, wise do one thing "Respect me the Lord".

I am the Light Being who came into the dark and the dark knew me not

I am the creator of the totality of all existence known by many names and titles but you must all refer to be by the title that can never be confused by anyone. Call me the “Almighty One”.

If you are wise respect me for I am your Lord

I AM LIFE

By Alan McDougall
N4SC
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Creation as I perceive it

Post by N4SC »

Okay...so what are you saying here?
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
Alan McDougall
Familiar Member

Post by Alan McDougall »

N4SC wrote:Okay...so what are you saying here?

Creation as I perceive it is what I am saying, and if you read it carefully it does not clash with scripture
God Bless in Jesus name

Alan
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

That's actually pretty good. I liked the way you wrote that, and how you wrote it from God's point of view. Quite an interesting way to precive it, :clap: Good job! Did you ever use this as a report for school or collage, or is this just something you did on your own promting? Either way I really do like it!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
Alan McDougall
Familiar Member

Post by Alan McDougall »

Gabrielman wrote:That's actually pretty good. I liked the way you wrote that, and how you wrote it from God's point of view. Quite an interesting way to precive it, :clap: Good job! Did you ever use this as a report for school or collage, or is this just something you did on your own promting? Either way I really do like it!

I am long passed school but yes this is my own work it came by me thinking about how God created existence etc
God Bless in Jesus name

Alan
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

I prefer the Genesis account.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

I am simply saying that I love how he did it in an artistic manner, not that I agree. I am very artistic myself, so when someone does something creative like this, like their own interpritation, it is something I can relate to.

On an off topic not, Age is that new avitar you! :D I like that avitar better than the old one! Really cool!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

I'm going to shave my head and put on a wife beater and some chucks for my next one... maybe some Ray-Ban wrap around sunglasses. I've done it before. No really I have. :pound:
Alan McDougall
Familiar Member

Post by Alan McDougall »

ageofknowledge wrote:I prefer the Genesis account.

You really prefer the account by old man Moses, he was also musing on creation like I did, he did not get a facsimile from God did he??
God Bless in Jesus name

Alan
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Alan McDougall wrote:

You really prefer the account by old man Moses, he was also musing on creation like I did, he did not get a facsimile from God did he??
God spoke to him. Audibly. So that other people present could hear every word. And what must it have been like to look up and see the daily spectacle of a pillar of cloud, or a pillar of fire floating above you directing your travels. Unlike you, Moses wasn't just musing.
Alan McDougall
Familiar Member

Post by Alan McDougall »

ageofknowledge wrote:
Alan McDougall wrote:

God spoke to him. Audibly. So that other people present could hear every word. And what must it have been like to look up and see the daily spectacle of a pillar of cloud, or a pillar of fire floating above you directing your travels. Unlike you, Moses wasn't just musing.

That is an assumption!!
God Bless in Jesus name

Alan
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

ageofknowledge wrote:God spoke to him. Audibly. So that other people present could hear every word. And what must it have been like to look up and see the daily spectacle of a pillar of cloud, or a pillar of fire floating above you directing your travels. Unlike you, Moses wasn't just musing.
Alan McDougall wrote:That is an assumption!!
No, that is the word of God.
Alan McDougall
Familiar Member

Post by Alan McDougall »

Gabrielman wrote:
ageofknowledge wrote:God spoke to him. Audibly. So that other people present could hear every word. And what must it have been like to look up and see the daily spectacle of a pillar of cloud, or a pillar of fire floating above you directing your travels. Unlike you, Moses wasn't just musing.
I agree it is the word of God, but it is an assumption that God spoke it to Moses Audibly. Has God stopped speaking to man, is it impossible that he might elaborate on the book of Genesis through me

God Bless in Jesus name

Alan
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by ageofknowledge »

Alan McDougall wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:
I agree it is the word of God, but it is an assumption that God spoke it to Moses Audibly. Has God stopped speaking to man, is it impossible that he might elaborate on the book of Genesis through me

To me Your writing sounds like either you're just trying to be creative with God's Word or you're into New Age philosophy.
Alan McDougall
Familiar Member

Post by Alan McDougall »

ageofknowledge wrote:
Alan McDougall wrote:
Gabrielman wrote:

To me Your writing sounds like either you're just trying to be creative with God's Word or you're into New Age philosophy.

Does my posts lead you to think I am new age? Surely not putting things in biblical language does not make me new age.

Read my signature below, do you think a new ager would use that sort of language. Be careful before you label anyone, wait until l you know me better.

I do not like all this new age nonsense that everything is lovey dovey that there is no such thing as evil
God Bless in Jesus name

Alan