"Unidentified" worm creature found in sewer.

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Ngakunui
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

"Unidentified" worm creature found in sewer.

Post by Ngakunui »

For those of you who haven't heard about this viral video, allow me to link you to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKpx2DxGwY

I know a lot of people in the world are going to jump to the conclusion that it is "proof of evolution" or a fake, but upon doing a bit of research I've become convinced that it is a colony of a type of worm, or a least a relative to a species called "Tubifex Tubifex"(yes, that's a real word), which is known to form colonies in ways that make them appear as a single organism. While I find this astonishing, I also find it bizarre. I think I saw a small colony of these living in a public toilet once. This also reminds me of this level in this game my cousin and I played once- except I doubt they turn people into zombies and become sentient in real life.

So what do y'all think?
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: "Unidentified" worm creature found in sewer.

Post by cslewislover »

Um . . . I didn't feel like I wanted to finish watching that video. y:-&

:D

Here's a link to a very short article which claims they are tubifex, and has some other videos: http://deepseanews.com/2009/06/creature ... the-sewer/
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
analynsarte
Newbie Member
Sex: Female

Post by analynsarte »

I don't think i will believe with this one. where did you get that info???

---------------
Science News and Reasearch
hawkdrivermtp
Newbie Member
Sex: Male

Post by hawkdrivermtp »

I am pretty certain that this is actually a video using a camera inside someones body. But that is my guess. I saw this on YouTube the other day and someone else shared my same conclusion. Either way, it is not really eye friendly...
godslanguage

Post by godslanguage »

hawkdrivermtp wrote:I am pretty certain that this is actually a video using a camera inside someones body. But that is my guess. I saw this on YouTube the other day and someone else shared my same conclusion. Either way, it is not really eye friendly...
BINGO!
"Is it possible that God is not just an Engineer, but also a divine Artist who creates at times solely for His enjoyment? Maybe the Creator really does like beetles." RTB