Natural Selection Chop

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Natural Selection Chop

Post by Gman »

Hi, I'm Vince with a new product called Natural Selection chop...

Natural Selection is the ultimate chopper that allows you to chop, dice, and mince anything in seconds! Use to easily chop up genes, genomes, eukaryotes, and more. From chopped up to finely minced theories, with Natural Selection, the more you slap, the finer the theory gets. The best part - no switching !

Tired of boring theories? Stop having a boring life! Place some ribosomes, DNA and chloroplast in your Natural Selection theory and in no time you'll have a perfect mixture for a delicious word salad. Slice up proteins or amino acids with a single chop. Add a few pieces of fruit and make an amazing fruit genome salad. With Natural Selection and chance, the possibilities are endless! You gonna cry? You're making me cry....

Other choppers are nearly impossible to test. Natural Selection opens right up, allowing you easy access for adding even more impossible explanations to it and it's safe to put in the dishwasher!

When you order Natural Selection chop through this special offer, you will also receive the Graty Cheese Grater. Just put cheese in, turn, and you get perfectly grated cheese instantly!
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Natural Selection Chop

Post by Cross.eyed »

Gman wrote:Other choppers are nearly impossible to test. Natural Selection opens right up, allowing you easy access for adding even more impossible explanations to it and it's safe to put in the dishwasher!
:pound: I love it! Keep 'em coming.
I am the wretch the song refers to.
For_Narniaaa
Established Member
Sex: Female

Post by For_Narniaaa »

The real commercials are pretty funny in themselves. I like how when advertising the cheese grater, the guy (Vince, right?) goes:

"Tacos, fettucini, linguini, martini, bikini..."
:lol:

"Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge." ~Proverbs 1:7

"The God of the universe---the Creator of nitrogen and pine needles, galaxies and E-minor---loves you with a radical, unconditional, self-sacrificing love." ~Francis Chan

Banner credit: arwen-undomiel.com
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

I know, I have this sick fascination when theycome on. He's incredibly anoying bt ridiculously compelling. When I first heard him say
martin bikin....I had to watch the commercial more closely next time....mde me listen at least.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
For_Narniaaa
Established Member

Post by For_Narniaaa »

I suppose the advertising is effective in a way, because you can't walk away from a Vince commercial and forget about it lol. He makes quite an impact. :lol:

"The God of the universe---the Creator of nitrogen and pine needles, galaxies and E-minor---loves you with a radical, unconditional, self-sacrificing love." ~Francis Chan

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Looks like slap chop just got funkier... Here is the rap version. :lol: :doh: :brick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
warhoop
Recognized Member

Post by warhoop »

That's hilarious!!!!
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

:lol:

I love the "breakfast to go."
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

The skin comes right off.. The skin comes right off.. The skin comes right off..

It's easy, you just get one hand and chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop... :harp: :dancing:

For_Narniaaa
Established Member

Post by For_Narniaaa »

Gman wrote:Looks like slap chop just got funkier... Here is the rap version. :lol: :doh: :brick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA
:pound:

The lady's laugh near the end was really funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: