Evolution WOW!

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Evolution WOW!

Post by Gman »

Hi it's Vince with Evolution WOW, you will be saying WOW every time you use this theory. It's like a shami, it's like a towel, it's like a sponge, it does and absorbs everything... A regular theory doesn't work well, this theory works with everything. It works with science, philosophy, religion, mathematics, humans, life, the car, the boat. Evolution WOW holds 20000 billion times it's weight in evidence than your average theory. It just does the work. No other theory is going to do that for you. Doesn't drip, doesn't make a mess, wring it out, you simply wash it out in your mind. Made by Darwin, you know that Darwin makes good stuff… You can cut it in half, you can use it as a smoke screen on any topic.

Ok, we are going to do this in real time.. We are going to take the abiotic (nonliving) synthesis of small organic molecules such as amino acids and nucleotides and join them into macromolecules such as proteins and nucleic acids. Next we are going to package the molecules into protobionts. You following me camera guy? Next we get the origin of self-replicating molecules that eventually made life possible. No other theory is going to do that… It acts like a god. And look at this, virtually dry on the bottom. See what I'm telling you? Evolution WOW, you will be saying WOW everytime you believe it..

Let's see what our customers say..

I can't live without it. I love it.. Gosh, I don't even believe in other theories anymore..

All I can say is Evolution WOW!!

You are going to be spending your money on other theories anyway. You are throwing your money away. Evolution WOW lasts 4.5 billion years, I don't know it sells itself. And if you call now, we will give you Darwin's book on “The Origin of Species” for free. Comes with a 150 year warranty, here's how to order..

Call 1-800-DARWIN1
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Re: Evolution WOW!

Post by Gman »

I forgot.. Most of you are not aware of our commercials here in the U.S.. This is a spoof off of this one. Shamwow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns4mnmNBk1Y

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

What? No one likes my corny jokes? :popcorn:

zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

Sorry, totally slipped by me. Made me laugh, that's for sure. That guy certainly is irritating. Sure does imitate the commercial
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

zoegirl wrote:Sorry, totally slipped by me. Made me laugh, that's for sure. That guy certainly is irritating. Sure does imitate the commercial
So irritating I think he got beat up the other day by a lady. She really put it to him..

cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Gman wrote:What? No one likes my corny jokes? :popcorn:
:lol: Sorry, G, there must've been something posted after yours, since I didn't even know it was here on that day, or until today, I should say. Lol.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Cross.eyed »

Somewhere in my empty head, I could hear that guy selling evo wow, now thats annoying!
I am the wretch the song refers to.
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

LOl, speaks to an annoying but effective sales technique!! YOu remeber what he is sellig.
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"