Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
obsolete
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by obsolete »

lilbassist93 wrote:Hi everyone! Im from California and i found this site when i was having doubts and it has helped me a lot. :ebiggrin:
What a blessing. There are people who care within this forum, I've found out. Welcome.
Jesus died for ALL. End of story.
lilbassist93
Familiar Member

Post by lilbassist93 »

thanks!
NoCalLady
Newbie Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by NoCalLady »

Hi. I have really enjoyed reading this website...so much wonderful information! I hope to learn more and engage in thoughtful discussions with other forum members.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Well, welcome, NoCalorieLady!

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
NoCalLady
Newbie Member

Post by NoCalLady »

Fürstentum Liechtenstein wrote:Well, welcome, NoCalorieLady!

FL
Thanks for the welcome! But NoCal stands for northern California, although NoCalorie would be nice too!
Luc Champ
Newbie Member

Post by Luc Champ »

Hello
My name is Luc. I am a Christian but find I am not a very good witness for Christ. I hope this web site and the board will help me become a better advocate for Christ and His cause.

I will probably be one of those readers. :wave:
zoegirl
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Welcome Luc!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Luc Champ wrote:Hello
My name is Luc. I am a Christian but find I am not a very good witness for Christ. I hope this web site and the board will help me become a better advocate for Christ and His cause.

I will probably be one of those readers. :wave:
Luc,

You're welcome here. I'm not always a good witnes for Christ either. The good news is that it's not my efforts that God needs. It's simply my willingness to be available and allow Him to use me.

Hope you'll stick around and get involved as you see fit.

blessings,

bart
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Echoside
Valued Member

Post by Echoside »

Hey everyone, my name is Joshua. I live in Florida and i'm a senior in high school. I wouldn't really classify myself as a Christian even though most of my family is. I have enjoyed many of the topics on the site so I just thought I'd register and maybe participate in a few, see you around.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

Hey Joshua, SO glad to have you here. It's great that you've enjoyed the site so far. I hope you get a lot more out of it for a long time to come. If you ever need anything, let me know. :)
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

Echoside wrote:Hey everyone, my name is Joshua. I live in Florida and i'm a senior in high school. I wouldn't really classify myself as a Christian even though most of my family is. I have enjoyed many of the topics on the site so I just thought I'd register and maybe participate in a few, see you around.
welcome Joshua, hope you enjoy the discussions
Keefy
Acquainted Member

Post by Keefy »

Hi all, I'm Keith - male, single, 33 yrs old from the south coast of England.

I was saved when I was 14 or thereabouts, then became a prodigal for a LONG time only to return just over 2 years ago. This time I am genuinely trying to make Christ the centre of my life. For me Christ is the only way, and I am constantly amazed at the joy and peace that Jesus brings when I stay close to him.

I have really enjoyed reading the website and I found it very useful in answering some of the intellectual questions that I had. But I have now come to the conclusion that it is better for me to accept some things on faith rather than trying to work them out, but I still enjoy the debate!

Nice to meet you all :)
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

Welcome to the forum!! Hope yo ucontinue to enjoy the discussions. Jump right in.

South coast, what parts of England would that be?
Keefy
Acquainted Member

Post by Keefy »

I live in a town called Peacehaven, which is about 6 miles east of Brighton. I live only a few minutes walk from the cliffs so we have a great view over the channel and always have the fresh sea air!
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

Keefy wrote:Hi all, I'm Keith - male, single, 33 yrs old from the south coast of England.

I was saved when I was 14 or thereabouts, then became a prodigal for a LONG time only to return just over 2 years ago. This time I am genuinely trying to make Christ the centre of my life. For me Christ is the only way, and I am constantly amazed at the joy and peace that Jesus brings when I stay close to him.

I have really enjoyed reading the website and I found it very useful in answering some of the intellectual questions that I had. But I have now come to the conclusion that it is better for me to accept some things on faith rather than trying to work them out, but I still enjoy the debate!

Nice to meet you all :)
Nice to meet you too, Keith, and welcome :wave: So glad you're here! And it sounds like you live in a great place (lucky!).
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis