;_; Please pray . . .

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

;_; Please pray . . .

Post by cslewislover »

This is from another board. I can't believe how awful this is, but there are many awful things posted here to pray about. Anyway, please pray for all those involved. Thanks. :crying: y:(( :crying: y:(( :crying:

"My friend who is in college in iowa is going through a really hard time. Last month she got into a really big fight with one of her friends before he left for the airport. She was supposed to take him there but since they got in a fight another guy had to take him. On the way there, they crashed into another car head-on and her friend d1ed. The last words she ever said to him was to get out of her life. She feels partly responsible and has lost some friends because of all this. Shes really struggling right now. I talked to her last night about it for 1 1/2 hours. She says some days are better than others and sometimes she gets mad at G0d for letting it happen even though she knows its how He wanted it. She is a believer but this is really hard for her. Please keep her in your prayers."

From Haley (sw_lady_cats_bball) on Neopets
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
Cross.eyed
Valued Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: ;_; Please pray . . .

Post by Cross.eyed »

Prayers offered.

B.W. would know some about this kind of pain.
I am the wretch the song refers to.
obsolete
Established Member
Sex: Male

Re: ;_; Please pray . . .

Post by obsolete »

Will pray that God gives her strength.

Eric
Jesus died for ALL. End of story.