REV 11:1-2

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: REV 11:1-2

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Yes, we are the living army of Joel 2 that will be heading into the hot dry wilderness down the Kings Highway to Petra..... and we need a cloud over us during the day... to keep us sheltered from the sun's heat....
Did they not follow God as a cloud in the sky for many years,and they had many first born during those times.Anyway its just a correlation i thought was interesting,wayne

Wayne, do try to use the word LORD rather than God, think Jesus and Lord of Lords, Deliver, Saviour as He was from the Beginning and these brethren of ours followed HIM, just as we shall be following HIM. I repeat, Jews will not follow Jesus until they become Christians, and the vast majority won't. We are the obedient BRIDE of Christ. Anyway....

Yes, they mated in their travels, because they were too disobedient and fearful to enter into the Promised Land in their forty day trip to there, and so they had to run a round in circles for forty years in the wilderness until the older generation DIED OFF, and a younger more FAITHful new generation arose who knew not EGYPT and materialism and nationalism and patriotism... Ha a slight slam against those now who love the NEW EGYPT and its worshipping of the new Pharoahs of war.

A cloud by day and a fire over our Encampment and over the TABERNACLE in our midst, for we shall have the TABERNACLE and ARK. I mean who else could dare move the ARK of the Lord, except us and our prie4sthood, because we have respect and love and the annointing to have it and use it for our protection during the GREAT TRIBULATION. There is always a PLAN and DESIGN with the Lord. And that is the DESIGN and PLAN....a second gathering and EXODUS and PROTECTION in our ENCAMPMENT.

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan ... nacle.html

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Again David-jay-Jordan if you missed my post...
Davidjayjordan wrote:Sorry Bro, no where does it say they are Jews that finnally eventually wake up to the reality of JESUS< the one and ONLY Messiah. Yes, we are put in tribes, as our past brethren of FAITH, for we are the ultimate fulfillment of all FAITH. We have learned from the Lord and have a history of FAITH, and therefiore we are gathered and not a bunch of worldly Jews. We have the tabernacle, we have the priesthood, we have the annointing and we have the TWO CHRISTIAN WITNERSSES who hear from the Lord and speak the Lord's words.

Newbie Jews do not learn overnight faith after decades and years of denial. Think Christian Bro, rather than past tense Judiasm that was left behind. Jesus leads Christians not Jews. If a few receive him they are called Christians no longer Jews. Its always been choice and it will remain choice in the future, for all nationalities shall be involved in the LAST GATHERING and encampment of the Lord.
Romans 11 (New King James Version)

Romans 11

Israel's Rejection Not Total

1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew. Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he pleads with God against Israel, saying, 3 “LORD, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life”? 4 But what does the divine response say to him? “I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” 5 Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work. 7 What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8 Just as it is written:

“ God has given them a spirit of stupor,
Eyes that they should not see
And ears that they should not hear,
To this very day.”

9 And David says:

“ Let their table become a snare and a trap,
A stumbling block and a recompense to them.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see,
And bow down their back always.”

Israel's Rejection Not Final

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! 13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?....on to verse 25....

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“ The Deliverer will come out of Zion,
And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.”

Now on too next bible passage:

Zechariah 12 (New King James Version)

Zechariah 12

7 “The LORD will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. 8 In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the LORD before them. 9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Mourning for the Pierced One

10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

+++++++++++++++++

Sorry David-jay-jordan the Bible does not aggree with you!!!!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
waynebo
Acquainted Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by waynebo »

I can't remember where i read it but i thought it said something about 12,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel. 12x12,000=144,000
Again i can't remember where. y:-?
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

B. W. wrote:Again David-jay-Jordan if you missed my post...
++++++++++++++++

-
-
-

Sorry, B.W. making your print BOLD and misinterpreting Christianity into Judiasm, and looking to others rather than Christ is not scripturial, and puttinga lot of !!!!! does not give you anymore credibility.... Besides you have a history of mockery and disrespect.

So do allow me to disregard anything you write until youtr atitude is more respectful. Thanks avoid the devoid.

Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

B. W. wrote:Again David-jay-Jordan if you missed my post...
++++++++++++++++

-
-
-

Sorry, B.W. making your print BOLD and misinterpreting Christianity into Judiasm, and looking to others rather than Christ is not scripturial, and puttinga lot of !!!!! does not give you anymore credibility.... Besides you have a history of mockery and disrespect.

So do allow me to disregard anything you write until youtr atitude is more respectful. Thanks avoid the devoid.

Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

waynebo wrote:I can't remember where i read it but i thought it said something about 12,000 from the 12 tribes of Israel. 12x12,000=144,000
Again i can't remember where. y:-?

It's from Rev 7 Bro

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cf ... =5&t=KJV#5

We get sealed at the start of Great tribulation to protect us from the judgments of God, that are being poured out on the wicked people who have accepted the Seal of the AC, the MARK of the Beast.

Jerusalem has been taken over after the US destoryed...Babylon the Whore, and the AC sets up His headquarters in the 3rd temple on the temple mount. We having been gathered by the Lord, and then fleeing as HE TOLD us to do in Mathew 24 and elsewhere. These are not fleeing Jews, because they have place worship and country worship, rather than FAITH in the Messiah.

A few will turn to the Lord, a few but not many as the Lord's people shall be from every nationality not from one or from one lineage, but any that choose FAITH in the CHOSEN ONE shall gather and shall flee in unison and control and in the protection of the Lord, exactly like the foreshadowing of the FIRST EXODUS. But as with all events, the past is just a minor compared to the ultimate culmination in the future by Christians.

But you will have to choose Bro, as church people love nationalism and special priviledges for the elite or supposed chosen ones, rather than equality and CHOICE.