Uncultured brutes

Discussions amongst Christians about life issues, walking with Christ, and general Christian topics that don't fit under any other area.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Re: Uncultured brutes

Post by bizzt »

FFC wrote:
Canuckster1127 wrote:
AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:I had some *fine scotch prepared by my roommate once-little scotch, water, ice...tasted like a rubber band dipped in glue. Do you get over that flavor after a while?

PS, is this you?

I went to school with him. ;) No joke. :wave:
He is Canadian?!? :esurprised: :shock: y:O2
:pound: That is the first time I have seen an American loving Canadian! Whoops did I say that out loud :D
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Uncultured brutes

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

bizzt wrote:That is the first time I have seen an American loving Canadian! Whoops did I say that out loud
I am an «American loving» Canadian. We do exist. Just today (July 4th,) I told a co-worker who called your country The United Mistakes of America, that people are simply jealous of the USA; that is why it is so criticized. «No one ever criticizes Bangladesh,» I said, «but nobody imitates Bangladesh because it is nothing but a shithole that no one wants to go to. But everyone gobbles up US culture: music, food, movies...yet they 'lambaste' it to no end while getting in line to buy their BigMacs.»

I later called this guy a hypocrite to his face.

(Forgive me, Lord.)
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +