RationalWiki...

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
Man from the Neptune
Acquainted Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

RationalWiki...

Post by Man from the Neptune »

The site is frighteningly anti-christian, they have an article which is named "Incontrovertible Proof of Common Descent". I have examined it and it has convincing evidence, thugh I have found good rebuttals to them on this site. If anyone other then myself would look at them it would be most helpful.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: RationalWiki...

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Please supply a link to this site. I am unable to find it.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Canuckster1127
Old School

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Man from the Neptune wrote:The site is frighteningly anti-christian, they have an article which is named "Incontrovertible Proof of Common Descent". I have examined it and it has convincing evidence, thugh I have found good rebuttals to them on this site. If anyone other then myself would look at them it would be most helpful.
Common descent and a common creator can be derived from similar evidence with equal validity depending upon the framework of reference an examiner brings with them to the evidence.
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Daniel
Recognized Member

Post by Daniel »

I am, unfortunately, very familiar with this site. I have had run ins with some of the members there. They are a hateful bunch overall and tend to hate Christians, using strawman arguments left and right. They based their views on Conservapedia, which provides a YEC, far right wing approach that is easy to criticize. There is too much vitriol on RationalWiki.