Happy Birthday Kurieuo!!!

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Canuckster1127
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Happy Birthday Kurieuo!!!

Post by Canuckster1127 »

Hope you have a great one, my Down Under Friend!!!!

:wave: :clap: y>:D<
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Happy Birthday Kurieuo!!!

Post by BavarianWheels »

Ditto the above. :mrgreen:
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Happy Birthday!
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

Have a Happy Birthday, I hope you get what you ask for.
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

Happy B-day !!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Happy B-day there Kurieuo. 29 years old? I sure wish I was in my twenties again... Stay away from the 40's, it's not good for your health. y/:)
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Thanks everyone - I'm feeling the love y>:D<

I had a great time at the beach. Was very cool being able to take my bubs into the water for first time. :titanic:
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Gman wrote:Happy B-day there Kurieuo. 29 years old? I sure wish I was in my twenties again... Stay away from the 40's, it's not good for your health. y/:)
It ain't that bad, really. You just have to work twice as hard to achieve half the results than when you were in your 20s. Otherwise, it's peachy. :roll:

Happy B.Day K (and please explain what 'bubs' are and why it's the first time they've seen water :esurprised:).
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Judah
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Judah »

Birthday Greetings from another Down Under one but across the ditch. :roses:

Byblos, Aussies speak 'stroine, a strange aberration of the (sometimes recognizable) English language... and "bubs" is simply their word for baby.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Judah wrote:Byblos, Aussies speak 'stroine, a strange aberration of the (sometimes recognizable) English language... and "bubs" is simply their word for baby.
And all this time I thought he was taking some light "bulbs" to the beach... :idea:

You guys down under, look what you've done to the English language... :P

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Judah
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Judah »

On the contrary, Gman... it is you lot who have done terrible things to the Queen's English.
And just look at your spelling! y:O2

Nope, we Down Under types at least get the written form correct... even if the Aussies do bath their light bulbs in the sea, and other innovative things (throwing ya a raw prawn there, K!) 8)
Hope bubby liked her dip in the drink. :lol:
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Judah wrote:On the contrary, Gman... it is you lot who have done terrible things to the Queen's English.

Nope, we Down Under types at least get the written form correct... even if the Aussies do bath their light bulbs in the sea, and other innovative things (throwing ya a raw prawn there, K!) 8)
:pound:
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Judah wrote:On the contrary, Gman... it is you lot who have done terrible things to the Queen's English.

In Byblos's own words... O'vey... :mrgreen:

madscientist
Valued Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by madscientist »

Happy Birthday Kurieuo!! Hope you get what you ask for... only 29? wow i always took you for much older... just bkoz you are one of the admins etc and you were the first person or one of the first ones to meet in this forum almost 2 years ago when i started here... :)
anyway... all the best!! :mrgreen:
"Love is only possible if a choice of either love or rejecting the love is given." One of the most true things id ever heard, not so long ago.

-MMS-
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Judah wrote:And just look at your spelling! y:O2
By the way... You got me there. I'd be a mess without my spell check... ;)