The design of life

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
godslanguage

The design of life

Post by godslanguage »

I have just recently received my copy of "The design of life" by William Dembski and N. Wells, and I can tell you, it does live up quite well to its expectations. Its more of a textbook then an actual book, includes colored pictures and diagrams, with a chapter review full of questions as well. So far I have read the first chapter and flipping through the book there is some very interesting topics. Definitions are given and it is quite understandable even for the average joe who knows nothing about science. It does dive into some complex topics but it is very well put together, its a mighty fine intelligent design IMO, and its gonna cause a lot of stir in this debate as usual.
"Is it possible that God is not just an Engineer, but also a divine Artist who creates at times solely for His enjoyment? Maybe the Creator really does like beetles." RTB