Please Introduce Yourself Here

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Please Introduce Yourself Here

Post by jenna »

Oh goodness! :shock: :lol: That's HORRIBLE! :twisted:
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
Northern Sky
Newbie Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Northern Sky »

Hello Everybody.
My name is Jon and im from Norway. Im 22 years old and at this time in my life I am taking courses in computer programming. I first came upon this site roughly 2 years ago. When I was looking for some facts because my atheist friends where doing that "christianity is a fairytale thingie", soon after they stopped coming with any mocking or arguments against christianity. :o Although they are still atheists.

I guess ill see you around on this forum... And God bless
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. :D
some things are better left unsaid, which i generally realize after i have said them
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by FFC »

Byblos wrote:
jenwat3 wrote:Yeah, I think about sums it up. And FFC, now that I know the truth, I'm just not gonna be able to help myself. :twisted:
(sorry buddy, didn't mean to cause you undue strain) :shock:
Awwwww! I thought Zoe headed up the bad puns. lol.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?
FFC

Post by FFC »

jenwat3 wrote:Yeah, I think about sums it up. And FFC, now that I know the truth, I'm just not gonna be able to help myself. :twisted:
Jen, you better behave. lol.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

But why? I like making a mess. That way I can use lots of paper to clean up with. :lol:
jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

FFC, what is the best way to wipe away my sins? :lol:
FFC

Post by FFC »

jenwat3 wrote:FFC, what is the best way to wipe away my sins? :lol:
lol. Do you see what you started, Byblos!?!

As for your sins it's "Nothing but the blood of Jesus", Jenna. ;)

jenna
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by jenna »

Sorry FFC, I saw something similar in another post, so I couldn't resist! :lol:
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

FFC wrote:lol. Do you see what you started, Byblos!?!
I am innocent I tell ya! :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
hp2007
Acquainted Member
Christian: No

Post by hp2007 »

Hi!
I'm new to this site. I just wanted to share and learn my opinions and the opinions of others.
I consider myself to be agnostic and that wasn't always the case. I respect everyone's beliefs regardless of whether or not you respect mine.
This looks very exciting and I want to get started right away.
zoegirl
Old School

Post by zoegirl »

welcome, ask away!
Man from the Neptune
Acquainted Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Man from the Neptune »

Hi (forgive me for my strange username it was supposed to be Man from Neptune not Man from the Neptune) After visiting this site for several weeks I have decided to join the forum. I am a Christian, an intellectual, and a science student; for the last six months I have been gliding back and forth between Progressive Creationism and Theistic Evolution.

I have been Christian all my life and only in the past year or so have I had any doubts but the doubts have been frequent and deleterious, as a result I am currently weaker in the faith then I have been in recent years, but I feel that I am in the process of a revival, after studying the arguments from Design and all, also I have come to believe in an old earth. It has been an interesting year I look forward to participating in discussions on these forums.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Man from the Neptune wrote:Hi (forgive me for my strange username it was supposed to be Man from Neptune not Man from the Neptune) After visiting this site for several weeks I have decided to join the forum. I am a Christian, an intellectual, and a science student; for the last six months I have been gliding back and forth between Progressive Creationism and Theistic Evolution.

I have been Christian all my life and only in the past year or so have I had any doubts but the doubts have been frequent and deleterious, as a result I am currently weaker in the faith then I have been in recent years, but I feel that I am in the process of a revival, after studying the arguments from Design and all, also I have come to believe in an old earth. It has been an interesting year I look forward to participating in discussions on these forums.
Welcome aboard... There are a number progressive creationists and theistic evolutionists here. Of course we get some YEC believers here too, but the website focuses mainly on OEC. All are welcome.. Enjoy...
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Judah
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Judah »

Man from the Neptune wrote:...{clip}...Hi (forgive me for my strange username it was supposed to be Man from Neptune not Man from the Neptune)
I can change that for you if you would like me to. Just say and it shall be done.

~ Judah (wearing moderator hat) :harp: