my son Joe

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
andyredeemed
Recognized Member
Christian: No

my son Joe

Post by andyredeemed »

I'd appreciate some prayer for my oldest son, Joseph. He's fourteen, was baptised last year at his own insistance, and he is a great lad. He was out at his bible study group this evening and has either dislocated his shoulder or fractured his clavicle doing parkour tricks. I have no idea why he was doing parkour at a bible study, but that's entirely another matter... :roll:
Please pray that he hasn't broken anything and that he will heal up quickly. Oh, and you might ask the Lord to grant him a modicum of common sense...
God is good
andyredeemed
Recognized Member

Re: my son Joe; an update

Post by andyredeemed »

Dear wife called from the hospital. A fractured clavicle it is.
Ah well.
Just one more broken bone to add to his already impressive collection of fractures, bumps and bruises.
So far: one spiral fracture of left femur, Dislocation of growth plate from right fibia, one fracture of right little finger (broken trying karate chop his little brother on the head-he got relatively little sympathy for that one) and one colles fracture of left wrist. THe plaster room at the hospital has a reserved spot for him. The casualty department are issueing him with frequent flyer tokens. The radiographer has noticed he glows in the dark. Well, perhaps a bit of an exageration, but only a bit. I have five other kids. Not one of them has ever broken a bone, and only one other has ever had to be admitted to hospital! I think I need to lie down.
God is good
Enigma7457
Valued Member

Re: my son Joe

Post by Enigma7457 »

It sounds like Joe is making up for the rest of the kids in the house :lol:

Anyway, i hope and pray everything turns out okay, but with his experience he should be fine. The bright side of it all is that he sounds like a very active (or clumsy) kid.